3) fireflies

Lyla and Derek were waiting for Scott so they could catch Boyd and Cora.

He tried to tell Lyla to go home after her best friend died but she refused. "Lyla, I really think you should go home" Derek tried again.

"No, you need help I'm okay" Lyla said. "Lyla" Derek said. "Derek I'm not going okay so please just drop it" Lyla said, and Derek sighed. "Okay" Derek said.

Soon enough Scott caught up with them seeing the trail. "Is it them," Scott asked.

"We're not the only ones who decided to stick together" Derek said. "Is they gonna make it easier or harder to catch them" Scott asked.

"I don't know" Derek said. "Derek, I saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart" Scott said. "Are they gonna do that to everyone they find" Scott asked. "Everyone and anyone" Derek said.

>>>

Scott, Derek, and Lyla been tracking Boyd and Cora everywhere when Lyla felt like she needed to be somewhere but ignored it.

They stopped when Stiles called claiming that they killed someone.

"This doesn't make any sense the public pool is all the way on the other side of the woods we haven't tracked them anywhere near there" Derek said.

"Derek, they killed someone" Scott said. "So, we heard" Lyla remarked.

"How are they moving so fast" Derek asked. "Derek" Scott said. "But they can't be that fast on foot" Derek said.

"Derek, they killed someone some totally innocent kid is dead and it's our fault" Scott said. "It's my fault" Derek said. "We need help" Scott said. "We have Isaac now" Derek said.

"I mean, real help" Scott said. "Wanna try that again in a nicer tone" Lyla said defending Issac.

"They're too fast for us for all of us they're too strong too rabid" Scott said. "We'll catch them" Derek said.

"What happens if we do, we just gonna hold them down until the sun comes up" Issac asked. "Maybe it would be easier just to kill them" Derek said.

"Killing them isn't the right thing to do" Scott said. "What if it's the only thing to do" Lyla asked.

"If we can't even catch them what else do we do" Issac asked. "Find someone who knows what they're doing" Scott said. "Who" Derek asked.

>>>

"Do you think this is gonna work" Issac asked as Derek, Lyla, and Issac were in Derek's car with Derek in the driver's Lyla beside Derek and Isaac in the back.

"Nope" Derek said. "Me neither so your uh your sister" Issac said and Derek glared at him.

"Sorry yeah it's bad timing I'm sorry I'll ask later it's fine" Issac said, and Derek glared at him again.

"Or never yeah, yeah I'm good with never" Issac said, and Derek looked at Lyla seeing tears while she quickly wiped them hoping no one saw. He grabbed her hand holding it and Lyla looked at him giving him a small smile and then Derek looked at Scott seeing him talking to Argent still.

As soon as Argent took off with Scott in the car, they followed him.

>>>

Scott somehow got Argent to help them as they were in the middle of the woods when he dropped a bag of weapons.

"You're tracking them by print" Argent asked. "Trying to" Scott said.

"Well then you've been wasting your time there's only one creature on earth that can visually track footprints and that's man" Argent said. "And if you're not trained like me, you have no idea that this print is Boyd's and these" Argent said.