5) attacked

Lyla was in the car with Lydia and Jackson needing some quality time with her brother and Lydia. They were trying to talk Jackson out of any sport movie considering neither Lydia, nor Lyla, wanted to watch it.

Jackson was still trying to convince them due to not wanting to watch the notebook again.

"Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever it is the best sports movie ever made" Jackson said. "No" Lydia and Lyla both said at the same time.

"It's got Gene Hackman and Denise Hopper" Jackson said trying to change their mind again.

"No" Lydia and Lyla said again. "Lydia, Lyla, I swear to you you're going to like it" Jackson said. "No" they said once again.

"I am not watching the notebook again" Jackson said and Lyla gave him her puppy dog look while Lydia whispered in his ear. Jackson groaned before giving in.

"I'll help you find it" Lyla said going in the store with him.

>>>

"Can somebody help us find the notebook hello is anybody working here" Jackson asked.

"You gotta be kidding me" Jackson said while he and Lyla continued to look for the notebook. Jackson went down an aisle observing something when Lyla went over to him.

"Jackson what is it" Lyla asked before she saw the dead body.

Backing away nearly falling while Jackson saw the creature pulling Lyla with him hiding behind a movie shelf as they tried to steady their breathing.

Soon enough the shelves were falling, and Jackson pushed Lyla out of the way while he fell to the ground.

"Lyla run" Jackson said, and Lyla saw the creature on top of Jackson, and she couldn't help but let out a scream as she tried to run but he pulled her back down getting on top of her as she panicked.

He looked her straight in the eyes like he recognized her like that elder guy once did before looking up and howling.

He got off of her running away while Lyla laid there in shock scared out of her mind.

Jackson came over to Lyla holding her in his arms like he was scared he was going to lose her. "You're okay, you're okay I got you; I got you" Jackson said while they waited for the cops.

>>>

Jackson, Lydia, and Lyla were currently sitting in the ambulance, and Lyla was still shaking as Lydia held her hand showing her kind side seeing she was still scared, while Jackson was afraid to leave her out of his sight when Noah pulled up parking before he came up to the three.

"Lyla" Lyla heard someone say and when she looked it was Stiles as he looked shocked, but she looked back to her brother.

"Why can't I just go home" Jackson asked. "I'm fine" Jackson said. "I hear ya but the EMT says you hit your head pretty hard they just wanna make sure you don't have a concussion" Noah said.

"What part of I'm fine are you having a problem grasping" Jackson asked. "Okay I wanna go home" Jackson said.

"And I understand that" Noah told him. "No, you don't understand which kind of blows my mind since it should be pretty basic concept to grasp for a minimum wage rent a cop like you okay now I wanna go home my sister is scared to death she needs to be where she feels safe" Jackson yelled at him.

"Oh, whoa is that a dead body" Stiles asked, and Noah gave him a look while he walked away.

"Starting to get it" Derek asked Scott. "Uh I get that he's killing people, but I don't get why I mean this isn't standard practice right" Scott said.