15) date night

Lyla stayed with Derek that night as they were both in the bed just in their bottoms cuddled up as Lyla was laid down on Derek.

"You okay" Derek asked Lyla. "Yeah fine" Lyla said. "I know when you're lying" Derek said. "I just thought I lost you is all" Lyla said facing Derek.

"Hey, you'll never lose me okay never your stuck with me no matter what" Derek said and Lyla smiled.

"Besides where else would I get a hot hybrid girlfriend" Derek asked and Lyla playfully hit him as he laughed. "I love you" Lyla said. "I love you too baby" Derek said and noticed something else was bothering her.

"Hey what is it" Derek asked. "Allison hates me she thinks I'm exactly like my father" Lyla said.

"Well, it's her loss besides you don't need her you have me, Lydia, Scott, Stiles, and maybe even Peter, she doesn't deserve you and hey maybe deep down she's just scared of you because she knows you're not just Deucalion's daughter but a hybrid you could kill her without trying" Derek said and she smiled wider.

"Come on get some rest I have a date planned for us tomorrow Derek said, and Lyla nodded kissing him on the lips before laying back down on his chest listening to his heartbeat with Derek's arm around her as she fell asleep.

>>>

It was the next day as Scott parked his motorcycle seeing two familiar motorcycles and he got off his bike seeing Ethan and Aiden as he walked to them.

"You're back in school" Scott asked the twins. "No just to talk" Ethan said and Stiles went over to Scott seeing the twins.

"Oh, that's kind of a change of pace for you guys usually you're just hurting maiming and killing" Stiles said. "Where's Lyla" Scott asked Stiles and he pointed to Lyla in Derek's car as they all looked.

Lyla kissed Derek before getting out of the car heading to Scott and Stiles.

"What I miss" Lyla asked sensing the tension. "Twins want to talk" Scott said. "About what" Lyla asked confused. "You need a pack we need an alpha" Aiden said.

"Yeah, absolutely not that's hilarious though" Stiles said. "You came to us for help we helped" Aiden said.

"You beat him into a bloody pulp that's not helping in my opinion that's actually counterproductive" Stiles said. "I'm sorry they did what" Lyla asked.

"Fill you in later" Stiles said. "Why would I say yes" Scott asked. "We'd add strength we'd make you more powerful there's no reason to say no" Aiden said.

"I can think of one" Issac said coming over. "Once again Isaac reads my mind" Lyla said and Isaac smiled.

"Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd" Isaac said. "And let's not forget how Kali killed Erica my best friend" Lyla remarked, and Issac nodded in agreement.

"In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now" Issac said.

Aiden growling glowing his eyes before turning back to normal. "You want to try" Aiden asked. Lyla stepped in front of Isaac extracting her claws glowing her eyes.

"You think you can take me" Aiden asked. "I'm a hybrid you have no idea what I can do" Lyla said before Isaac pulled her back as she turned back to normal.

"Sorry but they don't trust you and neither do I" Scott said as he left with Stiles.

"Let's go" Lyla said to Isaac as he left with her. "She is Deucalion's daughter" Ethan said. "No doubt" Aiden said to him.

"What now" Ethan asked and Aiden looked at the school when Ethan noticed. "No, no way" Ethan said. "We never finished" Aiden said. "And we don't have to" Ethan said.