2) Kate

Stiles, Lydia, Scott, and Lyla made it to the vet clinic with Scott carrying Derek.

Deaton cleared off the table so Scott could lay Derek on it as he did with Lydia helping him. "Wow" Deaton said.

"Wow as I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do kind of wow cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for" Stiles said. "I think you might be overestimating my abilities" Deaton said. Lyla held Derek's hand seeing he was cold.

"He's cold really cold" Lyla said. "Do you think this is permanent" Scott asked.

"I sure hope not" Lyla said. "I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate this is well beyond my experience" Deaton said.

"Okay first I have a question why did she take you" Stiles asked Lyla. "Besides being Deucalion's daughter I don't know after saying bye to Issac I went to catch up with Derek for a date at the loft when the Calaveras found us and then Kate took them and when I tried to fight her after Derek went unconscious she knocked me out as well and took me along with Derek gotta say that new look she has is not doing her any justice I mean what jaguar is purple" Lyla said.

"And another thing, don't you think if I had any idea why she would take me I would tell you" Lyla said.

"So, what do we do with him" Stiles asked changing the subject.

"Until he wakes up probably not much it might be best to leave him with me, he'll be safe here" Deaton said.

"You mean from Kate" Stiles asked. "If she's alive and she is what you say she is she won't be able to walk past that gate" Deaton said. "So, Kate aged my boyfriend backwards psycho much" Lyla remarked.

"Why would she want to do this to him" Lydia asked seeing Lyla worried.

"Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her" Deaton said. "And bad for everyone else" Stiles said.

"And she chooses to make him 15, pedophile much" Lyla said. "You guys should probably go home he doesn't look to be in any danger so maybe the rest of you should get some sleep it is a school night, and you all need to start taking care of your own lives again" Deaton said.

"Someone should stay with you" Scott said. "I'll stay my grades are fine despite missing a few classes" Lydia said.

"I can stay too" Lyla said. "I'm so not okay with this" Stiles said.

"Guys go" Lydia said to Scott and Stiles knowing Lyla wasn't going to leave Derek even if she begged. "No" Stiles said.

"Text us if anything happens" Scott said. "Sure" Lyla said barely paying attention to them as all her attention was on Derek. "Nope still not okay with it" Stiles said.

"Not going anywhere" Stiles said when Scott dragged him. "Alright just cause you're stronger" Stiles said as they left.

>>>

Lydia woke up the next day seeing Lyla didn't sleep at all seeing she was still holding onto Derek's hand. "How's he doing" Lydia asked.

"His heart rate is alarmingly high" Deaton said. Lydia made her way to them. "He's a lot warmer now" Lyla said and Lydia looked at her giving her shoulder a squeeze comforting her.

"Lyla I'm going to try something I want you to keep holding his hand if that's okay" Deaton said and she nodded.

Deaton cut Derek's arm and it healed faster than normal. "That looks like it healed really fast" Lydia said. "Unusually fast" Deaton said.

"What does it mean" Lydia asked. "I'm not sure let's try something else grab me a five-millimeter springs top drawer" Deaton said as they went to get equipment.