5) alone

Scott, Stiles, Issac, and Boyd went on a trip for a cross country meet where Lyla just stayed in Derek's bed after watching him die.

She just couldn't believe it the one person she gets close to and open herself up to the one person she falls for dies. "Why does this keep happening to me" Lyla asked herself.

Cora and Peter were nowhere to be seen so she was all alone with her thoughts Scott tried to convince Lyla to come with them, but she refused.

She never even got to tell Derek that she loved him. She had calls texts from anyone and everyone trying to reach out to her, but she could barely speak.

All she could think about was her boyfriend falling off the cliff while she sobbed.

If Erica were here, she would tell Lyla to fight to be strong for him but she's dead too, so she just didn't know what to believe anymore.

Jackson and her parents are in London Allison tried to kill her boyfriend and best friend at one time, so they are not as close.

Lydia is with Allison after the whole battle with Deucalion.

So that left Lyla here in her dead boyfriend's loft sobbing not wanting to move but she knew she eventually had to.

>>>

Lyla eventually got up to go get groceries trying her best not to think about Derek but failed doing so. She eventually turned her phone off annoyed with the buzzing.

Lyla went to her car that her mom and dad got her before they left for London. She put the groceries in the car getting in sobbing quietly wiping her tears.

Lyla was about to leave when she looked up seeing Derek who was very much alive.

She got out of the car rushing to him when he fell to the ground. "Derek, Derek" Lyla said.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.