8) visionary

"They were there for two days waiting hiding that's what we're taught to do when the hunters find us hide and heal" Cora said. "Okay so is two days standard then or are we thinking Derek's like some extended getaway" Stiles asked.

"Why do you care" Cora asked once she faced him. "Why do I care let's see because over the last few weeks my best friend tried to kill himself his boss nearly got ritually sacrificed Lyla has hunters on her back for who knows why since before Derek turned her a girl that I've known since I was three was ritually sacrificed Boyd was killed by alphas" Stiles said,

"Do you want me to keep going" Stiles asked. "Cause I can alright for like an hour" Stiles said.

"You think Derek can do anything about that" Cora asked. "Well since he's the one everyone seems to be after it's more like he should do something about it yeah" Stiles said.

"I don't know there's something different about him now, he wasn't like this when we knew him" Cora said. "What was he like" Stiles asked.

"A lot like Scott actually" Peter said coming down. "A lot like most teenagers unbearably romantic profoundly narcissistic tolerable really only to other teenagers" Peter said.

"He has a soft spot for Lyla" Stiles said. "Yes, he does she has changed him in some ways" Peter said.

"So, what happened, what changed him" Stiles asked. "You know besides Lyla" Stiles said.

"Well, the same thing that changes a lot of young men a girl" Peter said. "You're telling me some girl broke his little heart that's why Derek is the way he is" Stiles said.

"Do you remember Derek before he was an alpha had blue eyes do you know why some wolves have blue eyes" Peter asked.

"I just always thought it was like a generic thing" Stiles said. "If you want to know what changed Derek you need to know what changed the color of his eyes" Peter said.

>>>

"Did you bring him" Scott heard Gerard ask as Allison entered the room, and Scott made his appearance.

Gerard turned around facing Scott. "Come on Scott" Gerard said rolling up his sleeve.  "And give a little old man something for his pain" Gerard said. "You don't have to do this" Allison said.

"If you want me to talk this is how it's gonna happen" Gerard said. Scott rolled up his sleeve going to him.

"If I do this your gonna tell us everything you know, everything" Scott told him. Scott took Gerard's hand and started taking his pain while Scott's eyes glowed.

>>>

"They found a third body" Gerard asked. "Another doctor right after Scott found Deaton" Allison said.

"Right after almost like it was expected he'd survive" Gerard said.

"What's that supposed to mean" Scott asked. "How do you know your dark Druid isn't your wise veterinarian himself maybe he knew you'd find him maybe he'd planned it that way" Gerard said. "He would never let anyone innocent die" Scott said.

"Don't be so sure" Gerard said. "You'd be surprised how far some people would go to get rid of someone like Deucalion" Gerard said.

"Or someone like you" Allison said. "I don't go easily though do I" Gerard asked.

"You know Scott, you made me something of a celebrity here I'm a medical mystery the cancer is now vertically undetectable, but the doctors have no clue why my body keeps producing and ejecting this bizarre black fluid" Gerard said.

"I did what you wanted me to do" Scott said. "Tell us how to beat him" Scott said. "You can't I've tried" Gerard said.

"Then this is a complete waste of time" Allison said. "He doesn't know anything sorry you did this" Allison said about to walk out. "Let's go" she said. "Wait" Gerard said and she stopped.