9) the alpha

Scott, Stiles, and Lyla were in Derek's car in the middle of a car chase trying to catch up to Derek as he runs from both the hunters and the cops. "Faster" Scott asked, and Lyla looked.

"Much faster" Lyla said. "Scott, I don't think your grasping the concept of the car chase here" Stiles said. "If I go faster, I'll kill us" Scott said.

"Well, if you don't go any faster, they're gonna kill us" Stiles said and Scott went faster.

"They're gone" Stiles said and turned on the radio. "All unit's suspect is on foot heading into the Iron works" Noah said over the walkie talkie causing Scott to drive there seeing Derek.

"Get in" Stiles said quickly moving to the back next to Lyla while Derek got in the passenger side with Scott still driving.

"What part of laying low don't you understand" Scott asked. "I had him" Derek yelled.

"Who the alpha" Stiles asked. "Yes, he was right in front of me and then the freaking police shown up" Derek said.

"Whoa hey they're just doing their jobs" Stiles said. "Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make Derek the most wanted fugitive in the entire state" Lyla said glaring at Scott and Derek smirked.

"Like I said I like her" Derek said. "Can we seriously get past that please" Scott asked.

"I made a dumb mistake I get it" Scott said. "Alright how did you find him" Stiles asked and got no answer.

"Can you try to trust us for half a second" Scott asked. "Yeah, both of us" Stiles said and Derek glared at him.

"I wouldn't because of you he's on the run and while you were making dumb mistakes, I was passed out in the janitors closet wondering if I was going to make it out alive while you were too worried about your girlfriend to realize I wasn't there" Lyla said.

"Lyla not helping" Scott said and Derek seemed like he looked at Scott angrily discovering the new information. "Not trying to" Lyla said.

"Will you at least trust Lyla" Stiles asked. "Lyla, I trust look the last time I talked to my sister she was close to figuring something out she found two things the first was a guy named Harris" Derek said.

"Our chemistry teacher" Stiles asked. "Why him" Scott asked. "I don't know yet" Derek said.

"What's the second" Lyla asked him. "Some kind of symbol" Derek said showing them the symbol and Scott and Lyla, both recognized it. "You know what this is" Derek asked them.

"I've seen it on a necklace" Scott said. "Allison's necklace" Lyla added on.

>>>

Scott Stiles and Lyla were at school the next day trying to figure out how to get the necklace.

"This is gonna be impossible you know" Scott said. "Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it" Stiles asked.

"Oh yeah ask his ex-girlfriend if he can borrow her necklace that should go well" Lyla said and spotted Erica. "Good luck" Lyla said before going to Erica.

>>>

Lyla was at her locker when Jackson came up. "Hey bro what's up" Lyla asked him. "Did you know" Jackson asked her. "Know what" Lyla asked him.

"That McCall is a werewolf" Jackson said, and Lyla sighed. "Yes" Lyla said.

"And you didn't tell me I'm your brother" Jackson said. "And he's my friend besides I couldn't it wasn't my secret to tell you know that" Lyla said and he nodded at her.

"Okay I'll see you at home" Jackson said. "I have to help Stiles with something and before you say anything he wouldn't tell me what" Lyla said, and Jackson nodded before leaving.