7) Restraint

"So why do we need their help" Issac asked referring to Scott and Stiles. "Because it's harder to kill than I thought, and I still don't know who it is" Derek said.

"And why can't we ask Lyla" Boyd asked. "Because she doesn't know all she knows is that it isn't Lydia" Erica said.

"Exactly" Derek said. "And they do" Issac asked. "They might which is why I need one of you to get on their good side" Derek said. "Mm Scott or Stiles" Erica asked.

"Either," Derek said. "Does Lyla know you want to kill her brother if he's the Kanima" Erica asked.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her besides I rather her hate me then" Derek struggled to say.

"Find her dead" Erica finished. "You really do care about her" Isaac said. "More than anything" Derek said. "You know the full moon's coming up Derek" Isaac said.

"I'm aware of that" Derek told them. "Oh my, these look comfortable" Erica said holding chains which Derek took from her.

"You said you was going to teach us to change whenever we want to" Issac said.

"There hasn't been time" Derek told him. "But if you have to lock us up during the full moon that means your alone against the Argents" Issac said.

"They haven't found us" Derek said walking away. "Yet so how about we forget the Kanina" Issac said. "We can't" Derek said stopping facing them.

"There was something about the way Gerard looked at it he wasn't afraid at all I don't know what he knows or what he's planning but I'm sure about one thing we have to find it first" Derek said.

>>>

Allison gave Scott and Stiles the tablet explaining the Kanima through the books at the library as Stiles and Scott looked at it.

"It's everything Lydia can translate and trust me she was very confused" Allison said.

"Yeah, what'd you tell her" Scott asked her. "That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures" Allison said.

"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures" Stiles said. "Oh great" Allison said looking at Stiles. "Okay does it say how to find out who's controlling him" Scott asked.

"Not really but Stiles is right about the murderers" Allison said. "Yes" Stiles said. "It calls the Kanima a weapon of vengeance there is a story in there about this South American priest who uses the Kanima to execute murderers in his village" Allison said.

"Alright see so maybe it's not that bad" Stiles assumed.

"Until the bond grew strong enough that it killed whoever he wanted it to" Allison said. "All bad all very, very bad" Stiles said.

"Here's the thing though the Kanima is actually supposed to be a werewolf, but it can't be" Allison said. "Until it resolves that it's past which manifested it" Scott said.

"Okay if that means that Jackson could use a few thousand hours of therapy I could've told you that myself" Stiles said.

"What if it has something to do with his parents his real parents" Allison asked.

"Yeah, does anybody actually know what happened to them" Scott asked. "Lydia and Lyla might" Stiles said. "What if he doesn't know anything" Scott asked.

"Well, he doesn't have a restraining order against me, so I'll talk to him myself" Allison said. "But what do I do" Scott asked.

"You have a make-up exam remember promise me" Allison said. "If he does anything you go the other way" Scott said. "I can take care of myself" Allison said.