3) Ice pick

Lyla, Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Allison, and Erica were all in gym class to climb the rock wall and Allison and Scott was the first to go then suddenly Scott fell of the wall.

"McCall, I don't know why but your pain gives me a special kind of joy" Coach said laughing.

"Alright next two Stilinski, Erica let's go" Coach said, and Lyla went up to Erica. "You got this okay" Lyla told her, and Erica nodded. They started to climb the wall and then Erica started freaking out.

"Oh, please" Erica said. "Erica dizzy is it vertigo" Coach asked.

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear she's just freaking out" Lydia said.

"Erica" Lyla said worried about her best friend. "I'm fine Lyla I'm fine" Erica said shakily, and Lyla didn't believe her.

"Coach maybe it's not safe you know she's epileptic" Allison said.

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff" Coach asked. "Erica you're fine just kick off from the wall there's a mat to catch you come on" Coach said and she did as Lyla ran to her.

"It's okay, it's okay I got you; I got you" Lyla told Erica, and Coach went to them.

"You're alright let's go shake it off" Coach said to Erica and everyone started laughing. Just ignore them" Lyla told her, and Erica nodded holding onto Lyla as she walked with her.

>>>

"Are you sure this is a good idea" Lyla asked Erica as they came back while the others were at practice. "I have to try" Erica said.

"Erica" Lyla said worried. "Lyla I'll be fine" Erica said climbing the wall while Lyla watched.

"Suddenly Erica started to have a seizure causing Lyla to worry as she fell of the wall going to catch her, but Scott beat her to it. As the others with Lyla already next to Erica ran to her.

"Put her on her side, put her on her side" Lyla said, and Scott did. "How'd you know" Allison asked. "I just felt it" Scott said.

>>>

The next day after Erica's seizure Lyla spent most of her time at the hospital with her.

After telling her to go to school and that she will meet up with her Lyla saw Jackson being a jerk to Lydia.

She ran up to them blocking Lydia from Jackson. "Jackson enough you can't blame your problems on Lydia" Lyla said. "Lyla stay out of this" Jackson said.

"No look I don't know what your problem is lately, but you have been jerk a lot more recently so walk away unless you want to hit your own sister" Lyla said, and Jackson did while Lyla embraced Lydia in a hug.

"Thank you" Lydia said, and Lyla pulled away. "I'm always here for you" Lyla said, and Lydia smiled.

"You were always the better Whittemore" Lydia said, and Lyla smiled.

>>>

Lyla saw Boyd sitting alone and her being the nice person she is. She went up to him and he seemed to notice.

"Hey, Boyd can I sit" Lyla asked. "I know we haven't talked much but I was hoping we can change that" Lyla said, and he smiled before motioning for her to sit.

They were talking away getting to know each other when Stiles came over.

"Lyla hey" Stiles said. "What you want" Lyla asked. "You got the keys" Stiles asked Boyd. Boyd held them out and Stiles tried to grab them, but Boyd wouldn't let go.