11) she knows

"Lyla" Allison said. "What is Lyla doing here" Allison asked. "So that's her name" Kate said.

"Why is she here who is he" Allison asked. "As for him he's what they call a shape shifter Lycan werewolf to me he's just another dumb animal come here" Kate said, and Allison did.

"See these right here" Kate asked showing Derek's canines. "These are canines also known as fangs made for the tearing and ripping of flesh" Kate said.

"Not something you find on those cute little leaf eating herbivores is it" Kate asked.

"Is this a joke to you" Allison asked her. "Sweetheart there are werewolves running around in the world everything's a joke to me" Kate said.

"How else do you think I stay sane" Kate asked. "So, it was him at the high school and all the other attacks" Allison asked.

"There's actually three of them another younger one like him called a beta and then there's the alpha alpha's the pack leader bigger stronger nastier those are the real ugly monster" Kate said.

"And Lyla" Allison asked. "I'm not too sure about her but your grandfather has been looking for her for years says she's dangerous even though she's not a werewolf but she's also the only person he cares about" Kate said referring to Derek while Lyla struggled to get lose.

"Dangerous how" Allison asked. "Don't know but I do know one less threat makes the day better" Kate said.

"When were they gonna tell me do they know about Lyla" Allison asked.

"Only your grandfather and I know about Lyla and as for when they're going to tell you they still haven't decided if they're gonna tell you" Kate said.

"Why" Allison asked. "Let's just say if you react badly when you find out not good" Kate said.

"What do you mean not good" Allison asked. "They don't think that you can handle it they look at you and they see this frightened little girl who's gonna run crying in the corner when she finds out the truth me what I see natural talent Allison, you said you wanted to feel more powerful right here's your chance" Kate said.

>>>

Kate came back the next day to try to get Lyla and Derek to talk once again. "Come on Derek he killed your sister and you Lyla, he nearly killed you, but he let you go wonder why that is" Kate said, and they stayed quiet.

"Either you're not telling me because well you want to kill him yourself or for some reason, you're protecting him" Kate said grabbing Derek's license going to him.

"Look at that sour face I bet you always get used to people coming up to you saying smile Derek why don't you smile more don't you want to kick those people in the face" Kate said putting his license away.

"I can think of one" Derek said. "Promise cause if I thought you'd be that much fun I'd let you go alright let's see nothing, nothing, nothing, I hate this detective crap" Kate said going through his wallet.

"Are you gonna torture me or are you gonna talk, me to death huh" Derek asked.

"And I thought having Lyla here torturing her was torturing you" Kate said and Derek tensed when Kate went to Lyla shocking her while she screamed.

"Stop" Derek yelled at Kate. "Looks like I'm right and sweetie I don't wanna torture you I wanna catch up remember all the fun we had together" Kate said.

"Like the time you burnt my family alive" Derek said making Lyla look at Kate in realization.

"No, I was thinking more about the" Kate said walking to Derek. "Hot crazy sex we had but the fire thing yeah that was fun too" Kate said and Derek tried to get loose.

"I love how much you hate me remember how this felt" Kate asked licking his abs and Lyla looked away turning back when she heard Derek growled snapping his teeth.

"That's right you only have eyes for her" Kate said looking at Lyla with Derek before they looked back.

"Sweetheart I really don't want to torture you, but he does" Kate said leaving when a man came in.

>>>

Kate came back later that day growing tired of Lyla and Derek not saying anything.

"Unfortunately, if you two are not gonna talk I'm just gonna have to kill you so say hi to your sister for me" Kate said.

"You did tell her about me didn't you the truth about the fire or did you did you tell anybody" Kate asked and Lyla saw a guilty face on Derek.

"Oh, sweetie that's just a lot of guilt to keep buried it's not all your fault you got tricked by a pretty face it happens handsome young werewolf mistakenly falls in love with a super-hot girl who comes from a family that kills werewolves" Kate said.

"Is that ironic, is that ironic that you're inadvertently helping me track down the rest of your pack again or just a little bit of history repeating" Kate asked.

"History repeating " Kate said turning around drumming her fingers before facing them. "It's not Jackson is it" Kate asked making Lyla tense up.

"Oh no, no, no he's got a little scratch on the back of his neck but he's not in love with Allison not like Scott" Kate said realizing Scott was the beta.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.