Blogging

Chapter 1

"Evangeline, we have to do the video," Bella urges, pushing me to our room where we make videos.

She really was something else, but I guess that was one of the reasons she was my best friend. As I'm thinking about the reasons as to why I'm even her friend, she pulls out the expensive camera. I honestly don't know where she got the thing; it was way out of my price range.

"Alright, alright," I sigh, fixing my hair to make it look at least half decent for the camera.

Looking away from the camera, I run my fingers through my knotted hair. My face scrunches up in pain; where is a brush when I really need one? When I look back at the camera, the red button was flashing.

"Isabella!" I scream, trying to tackle her from anger; nobody films when I'm getting ready on my watch.

"Ah!" She squeals, running around the room like a mad woman who had their hair on fire.

Stopping to catch my breath, I look over at her hunched over figure. She looked tired but she wasn't giving up any time soon. She won this time, I think with a sigh.

"Hello I'm you're host, Evangeline Mya! Sorry for that," I pause trying to think of a word that would fit, "inconvenience, but on with the show. Today's it couple are apparently Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber!" I smile at the camera, or at least try to smile.

"Nuh uh, they broke up like a month ago." Bella smirks, placing one hand on her hip to try to act sassy.

"No, they are still going strong," I protest, not believing her lie; she would do anything to trick me, trust me on that one.

"Just check online." Bella groans, annoyed with the fact I wouldn't give up.

Rolling my eyes, I cross the room and plop down on the rolling chair at the computer desk. Typing in Celebrity News, I look back at the camera. Surprise flashes through my features, shocked that she actually told the truth for once. Guess they broke up; I wasn't exactly keen on celebrities.

"Oops, I guess they are," my American accent squeaks, before I stand back up and walk back over to the filming area.

Bella grins proudly, amused at the whole situation. As you can guess, I clearly wasn't amused in any bit.

She giggles underneath her breath. "Haha." She looks back at me, an evil smirk plastered on her face. "We're going to play pie in the face!" She declares, not giving me any time to say anything against it.

She always did this and I was always the victim. Sighing, I mutter a few curse words under my breath. "Uh oh." I sigh deeply, waiting for her next words.

She nods, encouraging me to go along with her plan. It wasn't like I could do anything about it anyway; she would find one way or another to get me to do it. She always had blackmail up her sleeve.

"We're streaming live and we'll be accepting any comments on the website now, just go to EvaBelfans.net to comment!" Bella says excitedly, a smile fitting her features.

Biting my lip, I wait to respond to the fans that were watching. It was weird to even think we had fans, if I do say so, we were pretty famous. Most teens knew of us but I guess we still had a ways to go.

"I'll be right back," I plaster a fake smile on my face, waving at the camera for a dramatic effect.

Giggling, I unwillingly head down the steps and go into the kitchen, where my mom was at. She gives me a questioning look but I just shrug it off. She knows of our blog but she didn't watch it.