Crazy Night

Chapter 17

My footsteps made a loud smack as I walked down the sidewalk in flip flops. It was surprisingly sunny and warm. My ear buds were stuck in my ears, bursting with sound. A large smile was plastered on my face as I hummed along to the music.

A loud alarm noise over rid my music, making me jump in shock from how loud and sudden it was. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and stared at the screen. Eliisa's phone number lit up the screen. I clicked the accept button and ripped out my earplugs, placing my phone by my ear.

I had gotten a new phone, finally. Liam didn't have to worry about me bothering him anymore. Even though he seemed to not to mind but I'm almost a hundred-percent sure he was just being nice.

"Hey El!" Eliisa's cheery voice boomed in my ear.

I cringed, trying to remember when I gained her number, "Hello," I replied, sighing quietly.

"Do you have any plans tonight?" She asks with a tint of curiosity.

I raised my eyebrows, even though she couldn't see me. Why would she want to know my plans? Now a days everyone calls you for a reason, not just to talk.

"Not that I know of..." I trail off, my eyes wandering to the soccer field across the street.

I smiled over at the British boys that were playing the well-known game. Honestly, the game bored me but I wasn't British and it just wasn't my thing.

"Well, I'm having a party tonight at my place and I know its short notice but I was wondering if you could come," I could tell she was smiling.

I was kind of surprised; parties weren't really my thing. I didn't want to be rude though, so I hesitantly agreed to her offer.

"Hmm, I guess I could," I sigh, biting my lip nervously.

"Cool, don't forget to wear something hot, trust me you want to," I could just picture her winking.

I wanted to playfully roll my eyes but resisted. I inwardly went over the pros and cons of going. It was too late to back out, even though I wanted too.

"I'll cya later," I shook my head, laughing into the phone.

The click of that my phone makes when someone ends the call sounded, making my music blast through the speaker. A few people turned and looked over at me questionably.

I just glared at them so they would turn away. As I neared the house, it seemed as nobody was there. I tried opening it but it was locked.

My nose scrunched up and I rang the doorbell. Footsteps sounded and the door opened, revealing Niall. I shift on my feet, playing with the phone in my hands.

"Oh hey, I didn't know you went for a walk," Niall awkwardly comments, opening the door wider.

I stepped in; ignoring Niall's stare and walked into the kitchen. I tugged down on my long sleeve shirt, trying to warm myself.

"Are the others here?" I yelled, opening the pantry.

"I'm right here, no needed to yell," Niall chuckles, touching my shoulder.

I jump and spin around, giving him a glare. I tried to control my breathing; my heart was pounding out of my chest. My breath was coming out in short pants.

"Do you really have to do that?" I gasp, placing a hand over my heart.

He shrugs his shoulders, spinning around and walking out. I roll my eyes at him and turn around to get something to eat. I grab the Oreos and sit down at the table, gladly munching on them.

After I finished eating, I dragged myself upstairs to go find an outfit for the party. I wonder where the others went to. Shrugging to myself, I walk inside the closet and go to where all the dresses were hung up.

The only one that really stuck out was a skin tight black dress that went mid-thigh. Slipping it off the hanger, I went to the bathroom to try it on. Luckily it was modest enough but perfect for a party.

Checking the time, I saw it was getting pretty late so I curled my hair into beach waves and applied natural makeup. Deciding it was late enough to leave; I grabbed a small purse and dashed down the stairs. Zayn sat on the couch, watching some football game.

"I'll be back in a bit, bye!" I waved and walked out the door before he could say anything.

I called a taxi earlier so they could pick me up. The yellow car pulled up and I hopped inside. Pulling out some cash, I placed it in my lap. The drive was pretty short so the cost wasn't too bad.

Throwing him a twenty, I stepped out of the car and walked into her house. Music boomed from a huge speaker, making it hard to hear anything else. Eliisa appeared, giving me a cheeky grin.

"Hey girl," She yelled, pushing me further into the room.

It was hard to walk with so many people but I managed to get through. Eliisa led me into her kitchen and handed me a drink.

"What's this?" I asked skeptically, giving her a questioning glance.

"Oh, it's just punch," she shrugged but I could tell she was hiding something.

I sipped on it, tasting nothing unusual. Sighing, I made my way back into the crowd. Dancing surrounded me but I was soon pulled by a strong hand.

"Want to dance?" A guy shouted; squinting his eyes.

"No thanks!" I yelled back, spinning on my heels.

I didn't look back to see his reaction but I doubt it was a good one. I found a love seat in the corner of the room so I gladly sat down, pulling my dress down so it wouldn't ride up. A girl who looked about my age sat beside me, turning towards me.

"Hi, are you Eleanor Calder?" She asked politely, giving me a soft smile.

"Yes, I am," I smiled back, placing my hands in my lap.

"Could I please take a picture with you? It would mean a lot," she begs, pulling a phone out of her purse.

I sigh softly, not wanting to be rude. I'm never going to be normal again. Even if I did go back to normal life, people would still think I'm Eleanor. There is no escaping it.

"Why not," I shrugged, moving closer to her.

I took another drink of my punch and gave a goofy look at the camera. We did a few goofy pictures before she left and said thank you. My punch was gone so I got up to throw it away, my head foggy. Stumbling into the kitchen, I found Eliisa talking to some girl.

"Did someone spike the punch?" I raise my eyebrows at her, tossing the cup in the trash.

"Maybe," she giggles like a school girl.

I shake my head, grabbing a glass of water and going back into the party room. The dance floor was too tempting so I slipped into the crowd, dancing along with them.

After a few hours, my head was spinning and it was hard to walk. Calling another taxi, I sit at the end of her driveway waiting. After a short amount of time, a car pulled up.

Stumbling into the car, I threw the guy a twenty, just like the last time. I could barely get my words out as he asked where to go. My giggling filled the car while the guy looked at me annoyed. I giggled the whole ride back for no reason.

As I stepped out of the car, cool wind whipped my face. I walked up to the front door and ringed the doorbell because the door was locked. Someone peaked out the window but didn't see me so they didn't open the door.

Groaning, I unstably walked into the backyard, to see if the back door was open. The door was locked so I started pounding on the door, waiting for someone to see me. Nobody came so I rounded around to the front again.

"If you don't come out from where you are, I will call the cops," Liam's voice stuttered, a large object in his hands.

"I have a gun!" He threatened, but it sure didn't look like he had one.

I walked towards him but it was pitch black so he wouldn't see it was me. When I was close enough, he swung a huge bat at my head, making me crash to the ground.

"I will seriously- Eva?" He yelled, startled.

That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

____________________________________________________

My ears were ringing and my head felt like someone was hitting me with a hammer. My eyes were glued shut but I tried my best to peel them open.

"Eleanor? Baby, please wake up," I could hear Louis's pleas but no matter how hard I tried, noting worked.

"This is bad, why didn't you tell me she was out Zayn?" Liam's voice was panicked but I could also tell it held guilt.

"It's not your fault," I croaked, my eyes finally fluttering.

"Eleanor!" Each of them said at once; they were all towering over me.

"Why didn't you tell us you were going out?" Louis' pouted, crossing his arms.

"Well, you guys were gone so I just left! Zayn knew I was leaving," I turned to glare at Zayn, my head still pounding.

He smiled innocently, shrinking backwards.

"How's the head?" Louis asked, brushing his hand across my cheek gently.

"Ugh," I groaned, giving him the hint.

"I'll go get the aspirin, just wait a second," Harry murmurs, walking off.

A rush of pain waves over; making me scream in shock.

"What's wrong?" Niall furrows his eyebrows.

"Nothing," I gasp out, arching my back from the pain.

"Here," Harry says softly, placing the aspirin in my hand and also handing me a glass of water.

"Thanks," I mumble, swallowing the pill.

"No problem," he shrugs, plopping down on the floor.

"I think I'm better. How long was I out?" I question, sitting up.

"About eight hours," Zayn yawns.

It must be true, they all looked super tired and worn out.

"Niall, do you want to come to the store with me? I want some ice cream," I bit my lip from smirking; I knew what I was going to buy.

"Sure," he sighs, standing up.

I dizzily stand up also, walking over to Niall. He grabs some car keys and we head out to a car. I was trying my best to ignore the pain. I'm surprised they let us go, in my condition. We arrived at the shop.

"Are you really getting ice cream?" Niall asks as we walk inside the empty store.

"Yeah, but that's not what I came here for," I grinned, walking over to the decorations.

I remembered seeing it one time and I knew I had to get it. There stood a huge, three foot spoon. I smirked evilly and picked it up.

"Oh boy," Niall shook his head, laughing.

"I saw this one time and I knew I had to get it for Liam, he is going to get it!" I laughed, heading up to the front to pay for it.

The lady gave me a questioning glance but I just ignored her. I mentally smacked my forehead for forgetting money.

"Niall?" I battered my eyelashes, giving him a puppy dog face.

"Fine," he grumbled, paying for it.

After we were done, I stuffed it in the back of the car. The aspirin must have worked because the pain was finally gone. The ride back was quiet; I had no idea what Niall was thinking. Once we got back to the house, I got the spoon out of the box before walking inside.

"Liam!" I sing-singed, skipping inside, giggling.

"Huh?" His tired eyes scanned the thing that was placed in my hands.

"Oh no," he groaned, standing up from his spot.

"Oh yes," I smirked, stalking towards him.

"Attack," I yelled, running full speed towards him, the pain coming back into my head.

Liam dashed out of the room with me on his heels. I was still giggling like crazy at my stupid intentions.

"Liam, c'mon!"

"Never!"

My feet caught up to him and I pinned him on the floor. The big spoon that was surprisingly light, on his chest.

"Say that you love spoons and that you will eat with them for a week," I taunted, chuckling.

"No!"

"Then I guess I won't be leaving," I bit my lip.

"Fine, I love spoons and I will eat with them for a week," he gasped out, rolling over so he could get away.

I stood up, pleased with my work.

"You are insane," Liam shook his head, walking away.

They are crazy, but I still love them all to death. It amused me to no end that Liam would actually pretend for me. I knew he wasn't that afraid of spoons, but out was still quite funny.

© piercingwings 2013

*Edited*