Unknown News

Chapter 25

"Please don't leave," I begged Harry as he gave me a sympathetic look, his eyes softening.

I don't think he wanted to leave either but I knew deep in my heart he had to. Sighing, he replied.

"I'm sorry Eva, if I could stay I would. Goodbye," he whispers, wrapping his arms around my weak body.

Hugging him tighter than before, I started to softly cry. Even though he wasn't Liam, he still meant a lot to me. This time he really did have to pry me off, leaving me in a broken state.

"Goodbye," I whisper but he was already long gone.

I don't know how long I was sitting on the floor, curled in a ball, but I knew I couldn't just stay there.

The furniture was in place, everything looked brand new, which it was. It was nice place, but it would never be home unless One Direction was here. Sighing, I made my way to my room, going into my personal bathroom.

Tears were already forming in my eyes, and I knew that a wave of tears was coming. Before any could come out, I practically ripped off my clothes and got in the shower, turning it on cold. I sat on the floor, letting my emotions run out.

He shouldn't have come here in the first place; it just made me even more depressed than I already was. The coldness of the water numbed me; the pain only fading for a few minutes before it all came crashing down on me once again.

Knowing if I didn't get out of the shower I would get a cold, I stood to my feet, turning off the water. I gladly welcomed the fluffy towel around my body.

The brightness of the room didn't help me any, just made me angry at myself. If I was never kidnapped, I would still be with them. My parents wouldn't be dead and I would have my best friends back. Most of the things I've done, I deeply regret.

My phone beeped from the main room, making me hurry. Whoever it was wanted to talk to me because the tone kept replaying. My clothes clung to my body because I wasn't completely dry.

My brown hair went back into its natural waves as it dried, which was quite annoying because it was getting in my eyes.

"This better be important," I mutter under my breath as I pick up the phone, checking my messages.

Louis' number popped on my screen, confusing me. What was going on? I doubt he would just text me for no reason. Sighing, I looked at the messages.

'Call me now.'

My eyebrows furrowed; why does he want me to call him? Epically when we weren't on the best terms.

Shaking my head, I called his number. He picked up on the first ring, surprising me. His breathing was heavy; as if he was in panic.

"Louis? Are you alright? What's going on?" The panic rose in my voice, wondering what in the world was going on.

"Thank goodness you picked up," he breathed, his voice heavy; I could tell he was crying which broke my heart.

"What's happening Louis? Is everything okay?" My tone became frantic as I paced back and forth.

I knew it wouldn't help anything so I gracefully sat on the couch, clutching my shirt from nervousness.

"It's Eleanor; you need to get here now! Harry is missing and Eleanor is in deep trouble. We don't know if she's going to make it. The doctors won't tell us what's wrong, but we know it's serious. I'll call the airport and get you the next flight to London," he breathed out.