Helping a Fan

Chapter 12

It turned into a madhouse as soon as we entered inside the premiere. It was hard to tell who was who in the sea of people. Right now, all I cared about was Danielle safety.

I knew Liam wouldn't do anything but I couldn't help but to worry about them. My heart pounded against my chest as I searched for the fighting couple. I wasn't the only one worried about them.

"Check the bathrooms!" Harry bit his lip, giving me a look.

You didn't have to tell me twice; I didn't waste any time. As quickly as I could, I looked for the restrooms. My breathing was heavy and it was hard to even think straight.

As soon as I entered the bathroom, I heard the sound of soft crying. My eyebrows furrowed as I followed the noise to one of the stalls. I knocked softly on the door.

The sight surprised me; what seemed like a thirteen year old girl cracked the door open. From her red and puffy eyes, it was confirmed that she had been crying.

"Are you okay, love?" I asked in my British accent, which was becoming better from using it so much.

She didn't even look up at me; she just stared at the floor as she spoke. My heart broke at just the sight of her.

"No," she frowned, more tears welding in her eyes.

I nodded, "So you want to talk about it?" I asked politely with a soft tone.

I was having a slight dilemma; I wanted to find Danielle, but I also wanted to help this girl. She stumbled upon her words for a minute.

"It's just- my parents abuse me and I really wanted to see this band; called One Direction. They changed my life; I wanted to thank them. I also would love to meet their girlfriend's, but I know that's not possible. I don't know what my dad is going to do when I get home," she was sobbing by the time she ended her rant.

I was glad that I could fix this; since I was a 'girlfriend' of One Direction, I could easily help her. The only thing I couldn't do was help with her situation.

"Wipe away those tears, I think I can help with that babe," I grinned, knowing I would surprise her.

When she had finally looked up at me, her eyes widened largely. Her mouth parted slightly as she just stood there, unable to talk.

"I could sign something if you wanted or take a picture," I suggested, giving her a small smile.

She frowned, obviously not happy with what I said. I was confused as to what she wanted; wasn't that what she had hoped for?

"I don't have a phone or anything for you to sign," she sighed, giving me a pointed look.

I watched as she harshly wiped away her tears, as if she was disgusted by them. I couldn't even imagine of what goes on at her house, then again, she could easily be acting.

"I'll find you something, c'mon," I grabbed her hand and took her out of the bathroom.

She still seemed to be a little surprised that I was there, even though I really wasn't. Luckily, Perrie was right outside the door. A panicked expression was still on her face; just like earlier.

"They didn't find them?" I sigh, biting my lip.

She shook her head frantically, "No, but who is this?" Perrie gazed at the heartbroken girl, tilting her lips to the side.

I still didn't know if I actually believed her; people would do drastic things just to meet their idols. I shook my head, almost rolling my eyes.

"What's your name, babe?" I brush some of my hair back, glancing down at her.