Unexpected Doctor Visit

Chapter 26

The ride to the hospital was hectic. Harry was trying his best to get a rental car but the line was full. We couldn't get a taxi either because they weren't open today, for some odd reason. Harry was getting inpatient; I could tell easily by his movements.

"Haz, we'll get there soon enough. We just have to stay calm," I place my small hand on his arm, blinking my eyes up at him.

He thinks for a second before nodding, "I know, I'm just stressed out about the whole thing. I'm not sure what's wrong with Eleanor and this could affect everything. The media still doesn't know that there was two Eleanor's. We're trying to keep it under cover," he sighs.

If it ever were to get out that I was in Eleanor's place for so long, I don't even want to think about how much hate I would get. Eleanor gets enough hate as it is, just from being in love. I can't imagine what it would be like if they actually found out.

"I understand, Harry. This whole thing is very stressful for all of us but, we can get through it," I try to reassure him, even though it probably didn't help anything.

He just bites his lip, which I'm sure any other girl other than me would find very attractive. Oh wait; I didn't get my answer if he was dating Eliisa yet.

"Hey Harry?" I purse my lips, biting the inside of my cheek to keep from smiling.

His eyes were clouded over; he was in his own little world. He probably didn't even hear what I said a second ago. Shaking my head, I nudge him with my arm.

"Huh?" He asks in a daze, his green eyes going back to its bright green color.

"So, did you ask Eliisa out yet?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him, a knowing smirk placed on my face.

"Yeah," a tint of red was placed in his face, "a while ago actually, we wanted to make sure we actually wanted to be together," he admits; my eyes go wide.

How could he have kept it? I wonder exactly when he asked, it could have been a while ago, who knows. Glaring at Harry, I stomp my foot out of annoyance.

"When did you ask her, you dork?" I try not to yell but my voice ends up rising anyway.

"That one time we were at the water park," he sheepishly grins at me; not helping my anger any.

He kept it this long? Why would Eliisa keep it away from the rest of us? I guess I could see where Harry was coming from, if I were ever in their position I might understand better.

"Whatever Harry, we're at the desk now," I point out, almost laughing at the annoyed expression that the lady had on her face as we stood there, talking.

He looked like he was about to smack himself in the forehead in embarrassment. He moved up to the counter and got us the cheapest car he could. What reason, I have no clue.

"Alright, thank you," the lady muttered, handing Harry the car keys.

We were out of the airport in a matter of minutes; the car was in a special parking lot. We stopped at a smart car that only held two people.

"Lovely car, Harry," I mutter sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

He laughs, opening the passenger door. He waves me foreword for me to get inside the driver's side. Resisting the urge to roll my eyes, I entered the car.

"So where are we going? Which way is it?" I ask, grabbing the keys from Harry and starting the car.

"We're going in one direction," he smirks at his own joke, like he thought it was the funniest thing in the world.