Jealous 'Boyfriend' and Crazy Fans

Chapter 16

It's been two weeks since I saw Eleanor and since I first met Eliisa. Currently, all of One Direction was in the music room, finishing up the new album that was going to be released later this year.

Perrie and Eliisa weren't here so it was only Elisha and I. We were playing some game on the Wii. Trust me; we were both bored to death.

"This is stupid," Elisha rolls her eyes at the screen, leaning her head against the head rest of the couch.

"What do you want to do?" I prop myself on my elbows; I was on my stomach.

Her thinking face shows as she stares at the screen. The room is silent, other than the Wii game music.

"Watch Merlin?" She suggests, frowning a bit.

"Uh, alright," I shrug my shoulder, pain protesting as I do so.

Apparently, they had it on Netflix. Luckily, the boys had Netflix, so we could watch anything on there. After browsing for the movie or show called Merlin, I finally found it.

I felt a sense of doubt as I clicked the play button. Since I had no idea of how much Elisha had watched, I just started it on the first season. After a few minutes, I was easily bored. My foot had a mind of its own; it started tapping against the floor. It wasn't that I didn't like the show, because I did. It was just one of those days.

"Ugh, it's so hot in here," I complain, fanning myself with my hand.

From what I've heard, it's always cold in England. So to say I was surprised when I was covered with sweat when I woke up would be an understatement.

"I wish I could see Iron Man, I haven't seen it yet," Elisha sighs, forcing her hand down on my leg to stop my jittery leg.

I smiled sheepishly at her, nodding. I've wanted to see it as well, but haven't had the time. Super hero movies were one of my favorite kinds of movies to watch.

"I couldn't really either, because of all the drama that was going on," my lips tilt downward in a frown.

Before Elisha could comment, a person yelling interrupted our conversation, "Girls, get your butts out here!" Zayn shouted from the living room.

Elisha and I spare a glance. I furrow my eyebrows, wondering why he was calling us. For someone who doesn't do well in groups, Elisha has gotten along well with the guys.

"Why?" I yell back, rolling my eyes and pouting childishly.

"We're going somewhere!" He responds; I could tell he was getting annoyed.

I reply with a quick, "Coming!"

I giggle and stand up from my seat, but my legs instantly collapse, making me fall back on the couch. I huff out breath in annoyance; I hate when that happens.

"I've been sitting too long," I scrunch up my nose, standing again without falling.

Elisha stands up with a mocking smile, looking like a model. How she could be so insecure sometimes was beyond me; she was gorgeous.

"Girls, hurry up!" Harry called with an inpatient tone.

Elisha went to the door and walked out with me right behind her. Turns out they were in the kitchen eating something. That seemed to be their favorite thing to do.

"Where are we going?" I ask curiously as sit on Louis lap.

I think I surprised and slightly shocked the person behind me; I've never done anything bold, at least not anything like Eleanor would do. Then again, I don't really know what she would do.