Having a Laugh

Chapter 9

Eva's POV

*Two Weeks Later*

At first I was worried about my real identity becoming known; knowing that doctors take DNA samples and things. He either didn't figure it out or just didn't care.

I don't think he was too fond of me anyways. Another thing was that I didn't have many doctor records so it wasn't as easy to track me. Plus I doubt that the doctor had any clue as to who Eleanor was; he had no reason to.

I was finally leaving this horror film; I got to go back 'home.' Unfortunately, my phone had got crushed along with me, so I had to use Liam's phone. I didn't want anyone else finding out about my secret so it was the only safe way.

The only problem was that Louis and the other guys would be wondering why I was only using his phone. I would have to get a new phone soon, somehow.

"Alrighty, you are free to go," Sam, the doctor, falsely grinned up at me.

I'm almost a hundred-percent sure that he was glad to get rid of me. The entire time I've been here, he has been a grump. The disgusting thing was; he had taken a liking to Danielle.

"Thanks for everything," I gritted my teeth, almost rolling my eyes also.

He waved it off, "No problem," he sighed deeply, pressing his lips together.

My IV was now out, but as soon as I stood I got a little dizzy from being under bed rest and medicine for so long.

"Need help?" Louis chuckles, putting an arm around my shoulders to keep me from falling.

I couldn't help but grin widely at my supposedly 'boyfriend.' I was extremely glad to get the heck out of here.

"Thanks," I cheerily respond, walking out the door with him.

My leg was in a cast, but the doctors refused to give me crutches, because I was in the hospital for two weeks. They weren't the best doctors in the world. I could barely walk, but I could a little.

"Ready to get out of here?" Louis clears his throat once we were in his car.

Everyone else had gone back to the hotel that we were once going to stay in. They had left the day after everything had happened, but Louis came to visit me every day.

"Yes!" I giggle childishly, giving him a peck on the cheek because I was so excited.

Luckily the hospital wasn't very far from the hotel, but we did jammed out to music the entire way anyway.

"Dani has been super worried about you, she wouldn't stop bugging Liam. Of course, Liam told her that you were fine, but she can't wait to see you again."

"She's crazy," I shake my head while we pulled up to the hotel.

He smiles lightly, "Well let's go before she has a heart attack," he jokes, and helps me out.

I felt as if I needed to tell him that I cared, even if I felt horrible about it. He's been so caring over the past two weeks; canceling tour dates just to stay with me.

"I love you, Louis," I smile as widely as I could, but I immediately felt horrible for saying it.

He returned my smile, "I love you too, El." Louis pulls open the hotel door, helping me inside.

The receptionist smiles sympathetically, but I honestly didn't want it. I didn't remember the room number, so I just followed behind Louis quietly.

Because of my broken foot, we took the elevator. The ride up was silent; Louis seemed to be deep in thought. It wasn't long before we were opening our room door.