Stuck

Chapter 5

"Are you ready for the surprise?" Louis seemed excited for me, his voice hinting with an extra lift.

Curiosity got the better of me. I wonder what the surprise was; it could be anything. Since I haven't known them for long, it would be hard to figure out.

"Sure," I shrug my shoulders, trying to keep the care-free expression plastered on my face.

It was only a second later before I was being led down a hall. Looking back at the rest of the group once more, I followed Louis. We stopped in front of a door. I didn't have any time to process what was happening; I was shoved into the room.

My eyes widened in surprise. Had they figured out my dirty secret and were calling the police at this moment? Panic bubbled within me. I tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge.

"Are you just going to try and unlock the door or are you going to hug your two best friends?" A voice I didn't recognize giggled from behind me.

I spun around from shock, not expecting the voice. I knew it was a girl, but I didn't know who she was. My heart was beating ten times as fast as normal.

Two beautiful girls stood in front of me. The first one I recognized, but the second one, I had no idea of who she was. Danielle's curly hair bounced with her laughter. The other girl was blond haired, but I remembered nothing about her.

"Girls," I squealed as excitedly as possible, trying not to make myself too unbelievable.

It was only a second before I was wrapped in two hugs. Once again, my eyes turned to saucers. I tried not to squirm but that was almost impossible.

"I missed you girls," I smile, ignoring the butterflies that fluttered in my stomach.

They both let me out of their embrace, giving each other a look. Their smiles didn't fade, but I had this gut feeling that they knew somehow.

"I know," they both giggle teasingly; the blond one giving me a wink.

I wracked my brain to find out any information about the mystery girl. I'm guessing she was one of the boy's girlfriends. Something snapped; I remembered that Niall and Harry didn't have girlfriends, meaning she was Zayn's girlfriend.

I do remember Bella talking about a girl named Perrie. That girl must be her; there was no other explanation to it. I heard the click of a lock and a head peeking through the door.

"We're all heading out to get some food, c'mon girls," Liam sent us a gentle smile, but his gaze lingering on Danielle the longest.

She nodded her head, sending him her own smile. I still couldn't get over how beautiful these girls actually were. The door was shut again.

Danielle gave me a weird and confused look, but quickly turned her gaze towards Perrie. Shrugging to myself, I walk over to the door and turn the knob.

Louis was there, apparently waiting for me. I shook my head to myself; he was absolutely crazy. Guess that's what love does to you; what a weird thing.

"You girls ready?" He breathed heavily through his nose, a lop sided grin plastered on his face.

The two of them nod, leaving me dazed and confused. Both of them stalk towards us, brushing past. My eyebrows furrow at their actions.

"I thought we were just ordering in," I comment once we made it to the living room, glancing at the insane amount of people.

Liam looks a little annoyed at the statement, but stays quiet. I was slightly taken aback but just wave it off; it was probably nothing.