Blowed Emotions

Chapter 14

"Well sorry," I sass, throw my hands up in mock surrender.

Luckily, when I had asked Louis if Elisha could stay here, he agreed. It wasn't hard for him to agree, just tons of begging him. Since he had no idea of who she was, it was a little difficult for him to understand it was fine.

"I need help with my outfit. Are you going to change?" I yawn, searching the closet from something that Eleanor would wear out.

We were going somewhere and I needed something to where. Elisha wasn't exactly helping me. Lord of the Rings was on and she couldn't tear her eyes away from the screen.

"Here," Elisha throws me white mid-thigh dress inside the closet; surprising me.

Where it came from was beyond me but I didn't question it. That was one thing I learned from being with her. The dress was simple, but it worked perfectly.

"Do you mind if I borrow some of this stuff? I don't have anything that would work," she pops her head in the door, running a hand through her brown hair.

I shrug, "Yeah sure, pick anything," I give her a small but reassuring grin.

I turn on my heels, walking out of the overly heated closet. Giving a pointed look at Elisha, I shut the bathroom door shut. I quickly change into the dress, smiling at my reflection. The dress was perfect!

"I found the perfect outfit!" Elisha squeals from outside the door.

I glance at myself one more time in the mirror, smiling in admiration. How Eleanor could have such cute clothes was insane. I wished that I could have her closet forever, as weird as that seems.

"Okay, one second!" I call back, plugging in the curling iron.

I opened the door and she burst in before I could protest. I grunt in annoyance, stumbling back and bumping into the sink. She just smiles innocently.

"I thought you were too busy watching Lord of the Rings," I press my lips in a firm line.

She was really obsessed with that movie; I remember when we were younger that we would watch it constantly.

"Well, since you called me, I thought I could get ready," she shrugs, pushing me out the door and locking it.

I groan in annoyance for the second time; she just had to do this? For not seeing her so long, we got along great. It hasn't even been that long since she had arrived here.

"Alisha really, you had to lock me out?" I smirk, knowing she hated it when I called her that.

I could just hear her rolling her eyes. It was funny that I still remembered so much about her; guess when you meet someone like her, it's hard to forget.

"Will you shut up," she groans, knowing that she has no name against me.

I hear her grumble some words that I couldn't make out.

"Just hurry up, I want to curl my hair," I pace impatiently in front of the door.

She finally opens the door, wearing black jegging with a white blouse and a black jacket. She looked amazing but I wasn't going to tell her that.

"Finally," I giggle, stepping back inside the bathroom.

My hair was in its normal waves, but I wanted to spice it up a bit. So I just curled the ends of it but I thought it was amazing. I hope the girl won't be a total brat; I rolled my eyes at just the thought.

Turns out that we were meeting a girl that Harry fancied but you never know with him; it could be anyone. I was still curious though.

I let Elisha back in so we could both do makeup. Someone knocked on my door, so I quickly opened it to find Perrie.