Every Girl's Dream but Mine

Chapter 3

"Eleanor?"

I had a feeling that someone was standing over me. Where was I? Who was the unknown and mysterious voice?

"Wake up!"

The voice sounded frantic. It also sounded like they had an accent, but I couldn't place where. Something inside of me panicked; I could be anywhere for all I knew.

"Lads, I think she's waking up!"

A huge groan escaped my mouth. Even in my situation, I didn't want to dare to open my eyes. Just upon trying, they were heavy. After a few seconds of trying, I blinked back sleep. A small yawn formed on my mouth.

As soon as I regained my vision, a gasp of surprise came tumbling out. As fast as I possibly could, I scooted backwards on the couch I was placed on.

Five boys were in front of me, but I knew that these weren't just any boys. The accents, saying I'm Eleanor, and taking me wherever I am.

"What?" I ask groggily, mostly to myself, since I was absolutely confused.

How did I end up in One Direction's tour bus? I knew we were in an RV because of the setting. The car windows were shut, casting shadows on their faces.

"Why do you sound American?" Louis' face screwed up in confusion, clearly not understanding I wasn't his girlfriend.

It was sort of surprising I recognized them, since I never paid them any attention. Then again, it was hard to miss One Direction; the biggest boy band in the world.

"Where are we?" I question, running a hand through my tangled mess called hair and trying to fake a British accent.

They must have thought I meant the RV we were currently in, but that wasn't the case. I was curious as to where we were headed and what state we were in.

"We're in the tour bus," Liam gently sighed, giving me a small but unsure smile.

Why I wasn't freaking out yet was unknown to me. I seriously just got kidnapped, thinking I was someone's girlfriend! Plus Eleanor just left me stranded, without a choice.

"Where's my bag?" I search for the white handbag but since the bus was so messy, it was impossible.

Niall's eyes widen before he jumps up from where he was. He walks somewhere else and comes back with my bag a second later.

"Here," Niall lets out a small sigh, handing me my bag.

I give him a small nod of recognition, before digging through the purse. Out of all places to put my phone, I had to put it in the change compartment? I shook my head, going through my messages.

"Whose phone is that? Did you get a new phone?" The curly head known as Harry, I think anyways, shot at me.

I've never really paid attention to Harry, at least not as much as the others. Personally, I think he's a bit big headed, but maybe that wasn't true.

"Who was the girl in Starbucks that looked like you?" Louis asked next, his face full of curiosity.

"Do you have contacts in?" Zayn gazes into my eyes, his nose scrunching up.

"Is Bella a long lost friend?" Niall glances up at me through his lashes, rubbing the back of his next and trying to act innocent.

I blink rapidly at the oncoming questions that were tossed my way. I've never been good with attention, so this was freaking me out a little; not helping me at all.