Attention Wanters

Chapter 11

It felt as if everything was in slow motion. I watched as he stalked over to our table, like he owned the whole world. Just for the way he walked, I could tell he was a cocky jerk.

He slid into the seat beside Dani, throwing an arm over her shoulder. His eyes never seemed to leave Danielle's figure. Just watching him made me want to puke.

Danielle attempted to pull away, but she didn't succeed. His arm only tightened around her. He didn't seem to have a problem though; with his smirk and everything.

So far I concluded that either he hadn't saw us or just didn't bother to care we were sitting side him. Perrie seemed like she didn't know what to do with the situation; I was with her.

"Hey Dani-poo, how are you babe?" He grinned boyishly, a half smirk forming on his lips.

Danielle finally managed to scoot herself away from the overly blond, immature man. Before she could protest, he kissed her on the cheek before she was too far away.

She slapped his hand, "Get away from me, Trey!" Her face held the annoyance that all of us were feeling.

He moved his chair a little too close to hers, once again wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She started squirming again.

"Trey, I hate you! I broke up with you a long time ago!" She tried reasoning with him but with that look on his face; I knew that wasn't happening.

He shrugged causally, "I never fell out of love," his lop-sided grin was back; any girl would think he was attractive.

Honestly, how could someone fall for a guy like him? Jerks need to be abducted from the face of the planet; they only cause trouble to everyone around them.

"How can you say that; when you cheated on me?" She screamed, drawing us even more attention; using all her strength to push him off.

I started to panic when I saw the flashes gleaming against the window; we were in deep trouble. We should have gone to a low-key cafe.

"Uh, Dani," I half-whisper harshly, jerking my finger toward the window.

Paps were lined outside, taking tons of pictures. Danielle didn't even move; she seemed to want to start a fight today. This wasn't going to look good in the papers.

"If you don't leave me alone, I will call the cops," she threatened, giving him a glare.

Before she could say anything else, I grabbed her arm, dragging her out. Perrie followed behind us as we left. Of course, the paps instantly followed us. Questions were shot from left and right.

After we got away from the paps, I let go of Dani's arm. We all decided that since we've had a crazy day, we should head back to the house. At least we had gotten our dresses.

The ride back to the house was a quiet one; the air thick with tension. I've always hated awkward silences so this was horrible for me.

When we had gotten in the house, we found Zayn pigging out on a bag of chips. Perrie smiles in amusement at her boyfriend.

"Hi," I mumble, walking right past him.

Louis was in the kitchen, cooking something. He saw me, giving me a bright smile. I didn't even bother to smile back. My head was pounding and too many thoughts were in my head.

"Are you alright, beautiful?" His eyes held concern, his smiles long gone off his face.

I ponder for a moment but just decide to leave the subject. He seems to object as soon as I utter the words, though.