Girl's Day

Chapter 10

As soon as I got the news, I felt awful. They were canceling the entire tour because of me. I'm honestly shocked that they would do that, just because a car slammed into me.

I was getting tired of staying at the same hotel, but they didn't have to cancel everything just so Louis could stay with me. Luckily, today was the day we were flying home.

I heard it would be a while before One Direction would even do a gig; which shocked me. Louis didn't need to treat me like I was some fragile baby.

Currently, we were packing. The flight was in a few hours but we had to leave three hours before the flight. We weren't taking a public plane; I still didn't know what to think about that.

I was a little nervous about going to London but I knew I could do it; although, it was my first time leaving the United States.

I had already packed everything but since the rest of them were too lazy, they were packing now. Even though I had already left my parents, I was still in the same country as them. Soon, I wouldn't be.

"Do you have everything, love?" Louis sneakily eyed me, smiling lightly and carefree.

I gave him a small smile, "Yeah, I'm ready," I assure him, wondering why he was asking because I was sure he already knew.

He nods, turning his head back and sitting on top of his suitcase. I chortle at his silly tactics, shaking my head in amusement.

It wasn't much longer until everyone one was ready to go. I was shaking in nerves, but I don't think anyone noticed. Ever since the accident, Paul, their main body guard, had been keeping a close eye on us.

"We'll be late if you guys procrastinate any longer. Get a move on," Paul urged us out the door, the rest of the body guards forming around us.

It was still odd to me; with the fans and everything. At first, I thought the many body guards were over the top, but then I realized that we needed them more than anything.

Some of these fans were absolutely insane and too much. For me, the boys were just regular people with different jobs. Some people can't seem to realize that but then again, I shouldn't judge just yet.

"You look a little riled up. Is everything alright?" Louis nudged his shoulder with mine, sending a tight smile in my direction.

I shrugged a little, not really caring about the conversation, "Yeah, I'm fine," I cut off the small talk.

He seems a little offended at my blunt reply but just ignores me, walking ahead to talk to Harry. Many screams erupted as soon as we walked out the building. Apparently, they had called in a limo.

The flashes instantly blinded me momentarily. I hated having so many pictures of me taken; it was possible to find the subtle differences between the two of us.

"Alright, into the car," a body guard from the right ordered into my ear, the screams drowning his voice.

I gave him a short head nod, getting into the limo first. From all the time in the hospital, I had looked up One Direction on the Internet.

I've learned quite a lot of things about them but I could never be sure if it was completely true or not. One thing I did learn about Eleanor though is that she didn't like the paparazzi's attention.

It wasn't long before everyone else was in the car; Perrie sat next to me. I also learned that Perrie was in a famous band of her own, with three other girls. The news shocked me when I had read she was in a group called Little Mix.