Pour it out

Tay,Ty, Kyle and Annie all walked to school through the graveyard. Tay was tuning in and out of the others conversation, she was more focused on the recent events of her life. How could her father just up and leave them to do the "right thing" by Noreen? Man she hated Noreen, she was a home wrecker. Now one likes home wreckers, especially not the family.

"Come on, Tay." Ty said snapped his fingers in front of her face getting her attention and they walked over their baseball team.

"Hey, Gabe." Tay smiled giving her friend a hug.

"Hey, Tay." He smiled hugging her back.

"How are things with you?" She asked him, out of the corner of her eye she saw Jackson walking by, staring right her, she looked down at her feet blushing.

"Bro, Tay, you need just already get with him.  If you really like him don't let Ty get in your way of asking him out." Gave told her, he was the only one who knew that she liked Jackson.

"But Ty would never forgive me, come on, Gabe. He's my brother, not only my brother, but twin brother." Tay said as they walked into the school, their conversation getting interrupted by Ty himself.

%

"Oh, my, goodness!"Tay yelled as she the missed the ball again.

"Hey, breathe. Come on, leave whatever's messing with you behind!" Coach Cal yelled at her as she stepped back into the grass way out in the field. Gabe threw the ball and she went running for, and missed it by mere inches.

"I'm done!" She yelled throwing her glove on the ground walking to the dug out and sitting by her brother. Cal stood in front of the dug out for a while before turning to her and waving her over.

"Listen, Tay, whatever it is that's in your head, just let it go. I know you're a teenager and aren't exactly the best at just letting it, but you just go too, life isn't worth worrying over the little things." Cal told her and she knew he was trying to help, but she couldn't help but give attitude back to him.

"What's running through my mind isn't some little things. It's pretty freaking big. If you were in my situation, it would probably tear you worse." She told him before returning back to dugout. Ty went to practice his pitching when Jackson started antagonizing them.

"Lewis, shut up!" Tay yelled at him as she walked over hearing only the last few things he said to her brother, but even those weren't good.

"Oh, look Ty, your big sister. She gotta come deal with your bullies, because you can't." Jackson laughed.

Tay's temper got the best of her and she reached grabbing Jackson by his collar and made sure his face met her fist. Ty grabbed her by the arm and yanked Jackson away so she'd let go to reveal Jackson now blooded lip.

"You Bitch!" Jackson yelled wiping his lip.

It was now Ty's turn to lose his temper and he didn't hold back. He tackled Jackson to the ground and they started spinning around the ground trading punches. Ty yelled untellable words as he punched Jackson in the face before Coach Cal ran over and pulled them apart.

"Hey, what's going on here!" He yelled keeping them all arms lengths apart from each other, "Laps.... Now! The rest of practice." He yeller at them after none of them answered, just traded dirty looks with each other.

Minutes before practice ended Jackson ran up to Tay and stuck his foot out in front of her. He tripped her and she went tumbling to the ground. As she hit the ground there was a loud crack and she screamed. Her scream made Jackson laughs die down immediately.