Be bold

Tay and Theodore were sat on the bench in twin square as they talked and drank Wharton milk shakes.

"Haha. Nooooo." Tay laughed as what Theodore had told her.

"Why not?" Theodore smiled at her.

"Because it won't work." Tay told him and it was silent for a moment before she chuckled.

"Tay, I know it's our first date. But I really, really like you." Theodore told Tay as she set her milkshake down on the ground by her feet.

"Theodore, I really, really like you too." Tay smiled at him.

Theodore smiled taking a sip of his milk shake and Tay grabbed hers take the lid off and taking a big sip of hers leaving her with a mustache. She laughed and wiped it away. Theodore and Tay stared at each other for a moment before they both started to lean into each other. Their lips touch and sparks flew. Real sparks. They pulled apart and smiled at each other, Theodore leaned back in and right before they kissed Tay got some of her milkshake on her hand and wiped it on his face. He gasped as she stood up and ran away and Theodore was close behind her.

The next day

Tay walked down the stairs and into the living room to see Ty and Addy on the couch watching a movie.

"Hey, love bugs." Tay ruffled Ty's hair.

"Stoppppp." Ty said brushing his hair back into place.

Tay rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple before texting Theodore.

"Hey wanna come to the store and help me get a gift for Annie and Addy."

"Yeah, on my way."

A couple minutes later Theodore knocked on her door and she opened it.

"Hey." Tay smiled hugging him.

They went to the store and got Annie and Addy presents for her birthday party that was coming up soon before Theodore had to run off.

Tay went into Sullivans and went to the back kitchen to get her once a week brownie from Addy. She was talking to Annie who was cleaning tables when she heard a loud voice/

"Dana Sue Sullivan." She heard her uncle Ronnie and say and turned around and watched him walked up to the bar.

"Ronnie?" Dana Sue looked around at all the people in restaurant who quieted down.

"I've been thinking a lot about what you said about being bold."

"How about you think about being a little quieter?"

"I want everyone to know."

"Ronnie!"

"You and I fell in love here."

"Ronnie."

"This place is a result of miss Frances making our dreams come true. Not just the restaurant but our dream of true love."

"Ronald Sullivan, what-"

"I'm here to be bold, and what could be bolder than proclaiming my love. Dana Sue, I love you so much. I'd marry you all over again if you'd let me." Ronnie said and got down on one knee.

Tay turned to Annie and Addy with wide eyes as they watched their parents.

"So, will you let me?" Ronnie asked and Dana Sue walked around the counter and walked over to him and kissed him.

"Whole cow!" Tay yelled as everyone cheered and clapped.

After everything dwindle back down she finally got back home late. When she walked up onto the porch Ty was sat in one of the chairs.

"Hey." Tay said and Ty nodded his head at her.

"Hey." He mumbled out.

"Hey, loo-" Tay tried to talk to him.

"Tay! Guess what?" Katie pulled open the door and pulled Tay inside.

Tay smiled at Ty before going in with Katie. Tay played with Katie until she was tuckered out then she put her in bed. Tay was sat on the couch when her phone buzzed. It was Instagram. Annie had posted a picture of her and Jackson. It was her private account so only people she trust could see what she posted on their. Tay went through her camera roll and found the photo of her Theodore where she was on her shoulders one hand up ringing the bell the other hand holding up rock symbol. Theodore bellow her, hair messing, tongue out, one hand on her thigh the other holding up the rock symbol. She smiled at the photo before she went to her text messages and called him.

"Hi."

"Hey. Wanna go do something?" Tay asked him

"Yeah, what?"

"I don't know. Anything. Maybe just walked around." Tay told him and she could hear him getting himself around

"Yeah. I'll meet you at town square?" He asked

"Yeah." Tay hung up and slipped her shoes on and walked to town square.

She found Theodore on a bench and the moment he saw her, he stood up walking over to her.

"Hey." Theodore smiled as Tay leaned up and kissed him.

"Hi." She hugged him.

"What's up?" Theodore asked as they grabbed hands and started their walk.

"Nothing. I just need you and a walk." Tay told him leaning against him.

"Okay." Theodore smiled and his little dimple on his left cheek showed.

"Cute." Tay smiled at him.