Meet me where I am

Maddie, Ty, and Tay all pulled up to the spa and they all grabbed boxes and brought them.

"Ooh! Honey, leave those right there." Maddie told them after the door almost closed on them.

"We can take them upstairs." Ty told her

"No, no, no. I... I don't want you to be late for PT." Maddie told Ty and he set the boxes down.

"Have fun." Maddie handed him the keys.

"Yeah. PT and the dentist, both flat-out parties." Ty said

"I know it's tough, but you're almost there. I'm so proud of how hard you've been working." Maddie told him.

"Be productive! Be-e productive! B- E  P-r-o. Okay, that doesn't really work, but you know what I mean." Maddie sung going into the kitchen as Tay followed her.

Tay left later and went to Whartons with Harper and Theodore who she was becoming better friends.

When she got home that night Bill was walking out of the house when she walked onto the porch.

"Tay.." Bill said as she stopped in her tracks.

"Bill, what are you doing here?" Tay asked scratching her forehead.

"Just dropping Ty off from PT." Bill told her and she just nodded her head before walking past him.

"Well okay. Bye." She had and walked into the house and closing the door before Bill could saying anything back.

She walked into the house to see Maddie standing there.

"Hey!" Maddie smiled at her.

"Hey!" Smiled and went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and Maddie followed behind her.

"Mom, can I talk to you?" Tay asked after swallowing her first bite of her apple.

"Yeah, of course you can." Maddie told her turning her full attention to you.

"Cal and you are well obvious are together. And Cal has became the father figure in my life now and has been for a while. I was thinking. I mean I was thinking about this wayyyy back you know that. We had the conversation before, but, what if I..... what if I called Cal.. dad? W-would he let me? Would he mind? Would he get mad?" Tay rambled our question after question.

"Tay. Slow down. Breathe. I think Cal would actually love that. He cares so deeply about you. Like you are his own. He loves you." Maddie told her as Tay nodded her head wiping her eyes that started to tear up slightly.

"I'm just so scared. He's like my dad. He is my dad. I love him like a father. I'm just scared he might not really be ready for any of it." Tay said as Maddie grabbed her chin and faced Tay towards her.

"Taylor. Cal loves you. You are just as much as his daughter as he is your father. I'm sure Cal is ready. Talk to him next to you see him." Maddie told her and she smiled and hugged Maddie.

"I've got to head off to Dana Sue, honey." Maddie kissed the top of her head

"Okay. Love you." Tay smiled wiping the tears from her eyes.

We always have those few chapters where the chapter is really small. I don't like those personally. But there's only a few like that. Hope your enjoying so far😃