The Rules of the Game

Tay was sat at the counter in the spa eating an apple while she listen to Kyle and his new friend act stuff out. 

"My best friend, gone. It was all my fault. I have to make things right, even if it's the last thing I do, but how? How?I'm only one small gnome." Kyle said as he fake cried, and Sophie, his friend, started clapping for him.

"Yes! Yes, that's the perfect way to end that cut scene. The guilt thing is epic!" Sophie told him walking up the stairs to where he stood. 

" Here's the thing. Is gnome the way to go?" Kyle asked

"Excellent point. Maybe a halfling?" Sohpie asked him.

"Yes! Then we can give him the luck trait." Kyle said excitedly

"Yes! I knew you'd be the perfect partner!" Sohpie laughed.

"Sohpie, Kyle." Maddie said walking in smiling at them.

"Hey, mom. Uh, we were just--." Kyle tried to come up with something.

"Having fun? It's wonderful." Maddie continued to smile.

"Yeah, but I... I should be working." Kyle said messing with the broom in his hands.

"Eventually." Maddie smiled

"It's all good. I gotta bounce. Anyway, talk to you later, Puck? Bye, Puck's mom. Bye, Puck's sister." Sohpie said running out.

"Bye, Sohpie." Maddie said as Tay gave her a head nod.

"Bye!" Sohpie called 

Maddie turned from the door and looked at Kyle with suspicious  look before walking out.

"Hey, nerd. I think you missed a spot." Tay said pointing to the top of stairs where she couldn't even see as Kyle rolled his eyes

Tay walked out of the house to see Cal and Ty talking while they leaned against the porch and both of them looked up when she walked out

"What are you guys doing?" Tay asked looking at all the weights on the ground.

"PT." Ty said before pouring water into his mouth.

"Mhm. Good luck. I'm going to Sullivan's. Love you guys." Tay told them before going started her walk.

Tay was soon there and she walked in and she went walked past everyone going into the kitchen where she saw Addy and Eric making desserts together. 

"Hey!" She said walking over to them.

"Hey!" Addy said hugging her but not touching her with her hands cause she had flour all over them.

"I was wondering if I could y'all's famous brownie's cause I'm really craving them?" Tay asked them and they both chuckled nodding their heads.

"Sure thing." Addy told her.

"Thanks. So how have you guys been?" Tay asked

"Uh, Tay looks like someones here to see you?" Eric said pointing over to the front door.