Great Expectations

Tay and Kyle got out of Maddie's car at the church. 

"This summer sucks." Kyle said as Maddie walked around the car with one brown paper bags.

"Language, Kyle." Maddie said

"No drama camp, no Hamilton." Kyle complained.

"Hey, I think your dad and I have been reasonable under the circumstances." Maddie told him as he limped towards the steps.

"And now stupid community service." Kyle said

"It's what Judge St. Clair ordered."Maddie told him as Tay rolled her eyes at his constant complaining.

"Because the Lewises made a huge deal about my 'depraved' behavior." Kyle told her.

"They did, but it was Judge St. Clair's decision. And part of accepting responsibility for what you did is seeing the consequences through. Come on." Maddie said going to help Kyle limp up the stairs.

"Dr. Ashley calls it 'ownership of my life'. Okay, I own this, so I can do it by myself." Kyle told her.

"I have do doubt." Maddie told him and he started limping up the stairs.

Tay walked up the stairs behind him and went in. She went to were Annie, Addy, and another girl from school were. 

"Guys, hey." She said walking up and giving Annie and Addy hugs.

"Need some help?" Tay asked

"Yes, that would be great." Annie told her with a big smile 

Tay started to help and they were all talking except Addy who didn't go unnoticed by Tay. She was about to ask he what was wrong when Pastor June walked up the front of Kyle and started talking.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may we have some willing hands up here? This will only take a moment. These are decorations. If you take 'em out front, Mrs. Shafer will let you know where they go." Pastor June told everyone.

"No problem, Pastor June." Ty said

"Oh." Pastor June smiled at him and as he reached for the box in her hands so did Kyle.

"I have different plans for you, Kyle." Pastor June said and Ty smiled then she set the box in his hand

"Thanks." He told her

"Mm-hmm." She said then turned to Kyle

"Follow me." She told him and they walked into the back room.

Everyone started grabbing boxes and taking them out front.

Later Tay got home and walked into the house and walked into the kitchen to see Katie, Kyle, Ty, and Bill and they were all starting to sit down at the table. 

"Hey, Tay. I gotta tell you guys something wanna sit down." Bill told her as she stood their. 

She looked from all her siblings to him, She grabbed a green apple from the bowl on the counter and sat down in the chair farthest from him. She sat down as Bill gave her a smile.

"It sure is good to sit down with all four of you." Bill told them

"Are you here for dinner?" Katie asked him

"No. I came to share some exciting news with y'all. I've accepted a new job in Castlewood. N-" Bill was cut off my Tay standing up scooting the chair against the hardwood floor. 

She turned walked out the front door. Tay didn't care what Bill. She could care less for him. If he went all the to Washington where she would never see him again she would be fine with it.