Storms ans Rainbows

Tay threw the ball to Luke who threw it back as far as he could among her run after it. Tomorrow the new girl was going to get here so Tay had to show her around, so Tay was practicing as much as she could today since she would miss tomorrow practice. 
"Look a love, men and Tay. You can't slack off now! The road to state is tough! Taking regionals means beating big teams from big schools!" Cal yelled and every barked a couple times.
"That's what I'm talking about!" Cal yelled before they all heard music.
"Bottom of the eight CeCe Matney is at the plate. The crowds hushed, the whole game lies in this one pitch. Will Ty Townsend go to prom with her? And here comes the pitch. Is it a homer or is it a strike? Here comes the swing!" CeCe said into a megaphone as she walked onto the field with a sign.
"Yeah. Yeah." Ty chuckled and CeCe jumped in his arms as everyone cheered.
"Prom!" Everyone cheered before a loud whistle stop everyone.
Everyone turned to see Jackson standing a random table in the middle of the field and to two girls that were holding CeCe sign flipped it over. Jackson put the megaphone to his lips.
"Ahem." He said as all the boys got in a line on either side of Tay all the way to the table. She laughed as she covered her face as it turned red.
"Taylor Grace Townsend, will you make me to happiest man ever and go to prom with me?" Jackson asked as he pointed at the post that said Prom? In big letters.
Tay smiled and nodded her head yes before running down the hallway of boys as they cheered and yelled prom as they started throwing roses they had in their pockets. Tay hugged Jackson as she looked at all the boys. She noticed how Ty wasn't one the boys who made the path for her and it made her sad a bit but it she was fine.
Later
The whole family sat at the dinner with Cal as they ate.
"But Greg Maddux getting the Cy Young three years in a row as a Brave, that sealed it for me. Well, that and getting my name on a Braves Jersey spelled right. That's why I wanted to play for them. Brave to the grave." Cal said as Tay said brave to the grave at the same time as him and they both laughed and high fived.
"Oh, yeah, I get that, but I'm a Kershaw fan. My dream team is the Dodgers." Ty said
"What?" Cal asked looking at Maddie.
"I tried to raise him right." Maddie out her hands up in defense.
"Okay, Kyle, who's your favorite ball player?" Cal asked him as Kyle made a face.
"Come on. Shoeless Joe from Hannibal, MO?" Cal raised his shoulders.
"We'll played, Coach." Kyle laughed
"Thank you." Cal smiled
"You're not gonna sing, are you?" Kyle asked
"Mm-mmm." Cal crosses his arms.
"Sing what?" Maddie chuckled.
"Shoeless Joe's a character in Damn Yankees, a musical about baseball." Kyle said and Ty chuckled.
"There's a musical about baseball?" Ty asked
"Yeah." Kyle nodded his head head.
"Yeah. I might've done a little homework before I came to dinner. I even learned a new dinosaur fact." Cal said leaning on the table looking at Katie.
"That maiasauras are the best moms?" Katie asked
"Mmm, pretty sure that you have the best mom." Cal narrowed his eyes.
"Coach Cal." Katie groaned and everyone laughed.
"Yeah, I'm right with you there, sis." Ty laughed
Tay chuckled looking around as everyone laughed and felt right at home.
"I apologize about that." Cal said as everyone laughed again.
After dinner Tay went to her room and went to bed.
The next day
Tay woke up and get dressed and walked to the school. Even thought it was a Saturday she felt it would be best to show the new practice so she could introduce her to all of them. She reached the doors and walked in to see a girl with brown hair and bright blue eyes standing there.
"Hi, I'm Taylor Townsend, but call me Tay." Tay shook her hand.
"Hi, nice to meet you, Tay, I'm Harper Thomas but you can call me Harp." Harper smiled shaking her head.
"Aight so I'm gonna show you around the school and tell you about the classes and then we'll go to the baseball field where the boys are practicing right now." Tay told her as they started walking down the hallway.
"Right, I heard you're on the baseball team." Harp smiled.
"Yeah." Tay chuckled.
Tay showed her all of the class rooms and told her about them all then they went to the baseball field where Tay introduced all the guys and coach's. As they walked into the parking lot Harper asked questions.
"Okay so, Jackson, you have a crush on and are going to prom with?" Harper asked
"Yep."
"Okay, Ty's, your twin brother?"
"Yep."
"Okay who's the coach with the longer hair?" Harper asked
"Oh that Coach Cal, Cal Maddox, he's my da-" Tay cut herself off realizing what she was saying.
"You're dad, cool so he's also you're baseball coach nice." Harper smiled.
"Uh.... I'm so sorry Harp. I'll see ya Monday." Tay said before walking away quickly.
When she got home she went straight to her room where she spent the rest of her weekend. Monday after school she skipped practice saying she didn't feel good. She actually skipped the next day of practice too. She was avoiding Cal as much as she could.
Cal's pov
As I walked down the hallway I saw Harper the new girl who's friend with Tay and walked over to her.
"Hey, Harper, right? Um.... Quick question do you know what's going on with Tay she hasn't been to either practices this week." I asked her
"Oh, I'm, your... Coach..... Cal... Tay's..... what did she say... Dad. You're Tay's sad. Yeah, that's what she said. Um, no sorry I don't know what's up with her." Harper told me then walked away.
Dad.... Tay thinks of me as her dad.
The next day/ Third point of view
Tay stood on the porch with Jackson, CeCe, and Ty as Maddie took a bunch of photos.
"Okay, come on, mom. You've taken like a hundred." Ty complained.
"What?" Maddie asked
"My folks took more pictures of me tonight then they're gone take at graduation." CeCe laughed
"Cause you're not allowed to look this smoking at graduation." Ty said
"Ty." Tay groaned.
"Okay, just one more, please, please, please." Maddie begged and held up the phone but both twins smiles dripped when they saw Bill walk up the steps behind Maddie.
"Would it kill you to smile, Twins." Maddie asked then looked behind her at Bill.
"Um, sorry, I found this was in the car. Katie must have left it on Sunday." Bill said then Tay pulled Jackson hand going past Bill.
"We're getting in the car already." Tay said and they went and got in the back.
After prom
After prom Jackson had an after party at his house and everyone went. Of course like always he had everyone out they're phones in the bowl. It was going good until Jackson started with Ty.
"Woah, I'm just trying to help you, son. I mean, why else are you with her other than to get lucky?@ Jackson asked Ty
"Jackson, you'd better watch your damn mouth." Ty said walked towards and Tay ran over just as CeCe on Ty side.
"Woah okay." Jackson laughed
"Stop, guys. Not here." Tay said
"Yeah." CeCe said then pushed Jackson pack and turned to Jackson and punched him in the face.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Tay yelled shoving CeCe back.
Then Jackson got up and him and Ty started fighting till Kyle got up and shoved them apart.
"Leave my brother alone". Kyle yelled shoving Jackson back.
Ty shoved Kyle into the chair beside them
"Kyle stay out of this." Ty yelled.
"Stop ignoring me." Kyle yelled back then ran out
Nellie, the girl that Kyle was hanging out with ran after him. Then everyone ran outside after them. Kyle got in Ty and Tay car with Nellie and drove off.
Tay ran in grabbing her phone and a couple minutes later her phone started blowing up. Maddie was texting her telling her that they needed to come to hospital that Kyle was in a wreck with Nellie. They drove to hospital and saw the car in the ditches turned out over. As Tay sat there she struggled to breath and stuff started spinning.