Dear heart

Ty was getting dressed for her date with Jackson, she was wearing a simple red dress with black flats cause she hated high heels and she curled her hair. 

When she walked downstairs after hearing a knock she saw Cal stood at the door talking to him

"Don't hurt her." Cal told him as Tay walked up 

"Hey, Tay." Jackson said looking her up and down.

"Hey." She smiled at him.

"Wow!" Jackson said as he handed her the white roses, her favorite flower. 

"Thanks Jackson, their beautiful." Tay told him.

"You're welcome." Jackson told her as she turned to Cal.

"I'll put them in water." Cal told her talking them from her

"Thanks, bye. Love you." She told Cal 

"I'll make sure to have her back by curfew, sir. You have a wonderful evening." Jackson told him as they started to walk off the porch.

" Jackson told him as they started to walk off the porch

"Don't feel bad. I have been family putt-putt champion three years running." Tay told Jackson as they walked up her steps to her house.

"You didn't think that was key info to share when I invited you out for miniature golf?" Jackson asked

"Surprise?" Tay shrugged her shoulders.

"I demand a rematch. I won't be foiled by the windmill again." Jackson told her.

"Okay, I'll put my crown on the line." Tay said before kissing him.

"Thanks for the great night." Tay told once they pulled apart.

"You're the reason it was so much fun." Jackson told her and she shook her head before kissing him deeply.

"I'm glad I chose you." Tay told him

"I gotta asked. What finally won you over? The origami apple?" Jackson asked making Tay laugh.

"No. You were willing to show me who you really are." Tay told him.

Tay was sat by her mother at the desk in the lobby when Mary Vaughn walked in

"Mary Vaughn?" Maddie asked

"I am hard-pressed to describe the depths of my disappointment. You and your not-so-sweet magnolias stupidly went through with your ambush." Mary Vaughn said and that made Tay drop her chair onto all four legs and put her phone and apple down waiting for what else she was going to say.

"An ambush is secret. We told you exactly what we were doing and why. The people have spoken." Maddie told her.

"After they were confused be your exaggerations and lies. And how many of those signatures have real people, actual registered voters, attached?" Mary Vaughn asked

"We'll leave that for the town clerk to verify." Maddie told her.

"The town charter gives her 48 hours to do so. Which means you still have time to withdraw your petition. You would be wise to do so." Mary Vaughn told her.

"Let me give that proposal the same consideration that you and your husband have given the citizens of Serenity. No." Maddie told her.

"Shortsighted and foolhardy." Mary Vaughn scoffed about to walk out.

"Oh, no! I've had enough of this. Guess what Mary Vaughn get over the fact that your not gonna get to boss people around anymore. Stop harassing my family before we file a report and guess that would just help out even more when word gets out you've been harassing the Townsends family. The family that has been trying to help the town. Get the fuck out." Tay told her, keeping her voice as low as she could so the people around her wouldn't leave or get mad.

Mary Vaughn glared at her before she turned to the door before stopping and looking at Maddie.

"Don't forget, I hold Cal's fate in my hands." Mary Vaughn said and that was what blew Tay up

She started walking towards Mary Vaughn as she opened the door and walked out. Tay walked out after and soon they stood on the lawn of the spa. 

"Oh, hell no. You don't threaten him. He's a damn good teacher and coach, and you know. I swear I'm not afraid to beat the fuck out of you if you take him out of a job." Tay said as she continued to walk towards Mary Vaughn but before she could even say anymore or touch her two hands pulled her away. 

"Tay calm down." She heard Cal tell her as Mary Vaughn scoffed her and walk away.

"No." Tay said through clenched teeth as she tried consistently to pull away from Cal but it wasn't working out. 

"Taylor Rowan Townsends." Cal said to her as he scolded her and she could feel him scolding her. 

As Mary Vaughn got out of sight from her she felt her anger release. She took a deep breath and then turned around to Cal.

"I'm fine." She told him and he let go of her 

I know this one chapter is small but their wasn't much to put

I know this one chapter is small but their wasn't much to put. I will try to make the next chapter longer. Hope you guys are loving the story so far.