Dance first, think later

Taylor went with Maddie to the spa and they walked there with Dana Sue. When they showed up Helen was standing there on the phone in front of a big tree that fell in the yard due to the storm yesterday. 

"Oh, what I Sam Hill." Dana Sue said as they walked up.

It was only a matter of time." Helen said after she got off the phone.

"What they say about getting this mess out of here?" Dana Sue asked.

"Oh, they cannot anticipate tree's are down all over town, they've got electric shortages and flooding. Municipal services are completely overwhelmed." Helen told them.

"That's bullshit." Taylor said

"Tay." Maddie warned

"Hey, how have you been?" Helen asked Tay hugging her.

"Better." Tay smiled.

"I'm pretty sure Ronnie's chainsaw still in the garage. So let's get going." Dana Sue said walking away.

"She gonna chainsaw it." Maddie said

"Who's gonna chainsaw it?" Helen asked

"I'm not chain sawing. This couldn't killed someone." Maddie said

"My lord!" Ryan exclaimed walking up with two coffee's. Helen and Ryan got back together and we're actually doing really good.

"Ryan! What're you doing here?" Helen asked giving him a hug and kiss.

"Flew in this morning. Surprise. Hey, Maddie, Tay." Ryan said, his job consisted of him having to travel.

"Thank you." Helen smiled taking the second coffee from him.

"Figured you might want an escort to the grand opening, but it looks like you might need more than that." Ryan said looking around at the tree on the ground.

" Aunt Dana Sue just went to get Uncle Ronnie's old chain saw." Tay said pointing in to where Dana Sue just walked.

"I can help with that." Ryan said smiling at Tay. Ryan adored Tay. She always had him laughing at the sassiness she would give everyone.

"Okay." They all smiled

"How's baseball Tay?" Ryan asked Tay

"Good, I'm... a little rough especially since I still can't make a fist or anything since I broke my arm. But I'm working on with Cal- I mean Coach. Ahh whatever I'm not listening to him." Tay shook her head more talking to herself then the other but they still chuckled.

"Yeah, I heard all about that. How you doing?" Ryan asked

"Better, definitely better. But,uh, Bill doesn't help that much. But I just try to ignore anything that has do with him really." Tay told him as she cleared her throat then Dana Sue walked with the chainsaw.

Ryan chained sawed while the rest of them picked up branches. Then Dana Sue took all the food from the fridge and took them to her restaurant cause the power was out and it would go bad. Then Petey the inspector came.

"Looks like everything is up to code. Cute little venture you have on your hands here." Petey said looking around.

"So you'll sign it off?" Helen asked hopeful.

"Just as soon as you clear the rest of the equipment and the rest of that tree." He said pointing around the room and outside.

"Okay." Maddie said