New Character

Addison "Addy" Sullivan. Dana Sue and Ronnie are her parents. She Annie's fraternal twin. But when she was younger she left, but she back now. When they were younger Ty use to have a big crush on her. Addy use to also have a big crush on him too. I wonder if that's still there when they run into each other? None of the Sullivan's have said anything about her being back to surprise everyone. Dana Sue and Maddie always shipped them together. It actually quite funny a while back Dana Sue and Maddie talked about what if the two grew up and got married they both called planning the wedding. Addy best friends are Ty and Jackson. Will Jackson and Ty finally stop all their antics and become friends due to her, especially since things are starting to spark between Jackson and Tay. She is also really good friends with Tay and just like Tay she is the older twin out of her and Annie. 

 Addy is played by Jenna Ortega. 

I want to thank sarahgale98 for giving me the idea. It was such a great one. Please go and follow her she is such a kind soul, and she got wonderful taste in dogs. 

I hope you guys are enjoying the story's, now sadly I will not be telling you what chapter Addy comes in, you'll just have to wait and see