Save my place

Tay sat at the dinning room table with Katie, Maddie, and Nana coloring.

"Just because they like the narwhal better doesn't mean they can be mean to the unicorn." Katie told them as Tay drew a dinosaur and colored it. Specifically a Brachiosaurus, long neck dinosaur, her favorite. 

"You're absolutely right. Who in Princess Katie's kingdom is rude to the narwhal?" Maddie asked.

"All the griffins growl mean things about her at lunch." Katie said before Nana, Maddie, and Tay all looked at each other.

"Is..is everything all right at school?" Nana asked her.

"Yeah. Why?" Katie asked looking up at them.

"Well, we just wanna know if you're using the story for the book as a way to tell us about problems at school?" Maddie told her softly.

"If I had a problem, I'd tell you. I'm not afraid of griffins, and you and Nana told me to make up stories for the book." Katie told her shrugging her shoulders.

"It's a sign that you are so good at telling stories that your mom and I got worried for a moment, honey." Nana told her as they all chuckle. 

"Hey, but if anyone does mess with you just tell that your big brother and sister are Tyler and Taylor Townsend and if they mess with you we'll come beat them up." Tay told her and Katie smiled at her and Tay rubbed her head as she stood up.

"Alright, I gotta head over and pick up Harper and Theodore, were gonna head to Ash Grove park to meet everyone." Tay said grabbing the key's off the counter.

"Okay, bye, love you." Maddie told her as she headed for the door.

"Bye, Love you guys." Tay called walking out the door.

She got in the car and picked up Harper and Theodore then drove to Ash Grove. When she got there everyone else was there and everything was set up.

"Hey, sorry I'm a little late, I went to pick up these two." Tay told them pointing to Harper and Theodore behind her.

"It's okay, we're just now starting to film." Willow told her as Kyle and Katie who were dressed up got in places with CeCe who was also dressed to the side as they stood in front of the cardboard castle. They sat down by the geosphere and watched.

"The donation of your gold added together can help save Ash Grove playground..." Lily spoke.

"..from the clutches of the wicked witch of waste." Kyle finished for her and CeCe started to laugh like a witch and Kyle and Lily acted scared. 

"Cut! We got it!" Sophie chuckled as everyone laughed.

"They got it." Kyle said excited.

"That was really good." Annie said as she took the staff from Kyle.

"Yeah, that was good." Addy chimed in.

"Thank you." Kyle smiled.

Everyone walked over to there own group to talk.

"That was good. This gonna be so cool." Tay said standing up as she looked over at the rest seeing Kyle kissing Lily. 

Her mouth dropped just like the rest of everybody's there.

"Oh no!" Tay and Ty both laughed.

"Baby bro! Come on! Little bro!" Ty laughed loudly.

"Lily!" CeCe chuckled as everyone cheered.

"Yeah!" Tay laughed.