Give drinks to the thirsty

Tay and Ty we're stretching while Jackson practice pitching. Tay was watching as Jackson practice as she did sit ups with her twin brother. She saw Bill walking on the field and hit her brother's arm and pointed towards them. They both stood watching as Bill and Coach Maddox talked. They watch them both look there way then back at each other. After practice Ty called Maddie to come and pick them up and he put it on speaker.

"Hey, Ty, I am on my way." Maddie told them.

" are you close?" He asked as Taylor fixed her duffel bag strap on her left shoulder and listened.

"Actually I..... I'm leaving now." Maddie said through the phone.

"Mom, practice ended 10 minutes ago." Tyler complained

"Oh, well, I'm just finishing up a work thing. Can you guys get a ride with Luke?" Maddie asked

"No he already left." Ty said with attitude.

"Okay, I'll be there in 15 minutes." Maddie told them.

"Mom!"

"Or how about you guys walk home?" Maddie suggested

"Fine we'll walk." Ty said as he hung up and Ty and Tay started there way down the sidewalk.

"Ty, come on." Tay said pushing her brother

"What." He asked pushing her back.
" Are you stupid, it's hard to carry a heavy bag on my left shoulder and if I try putting it on my right I hurt it even more I get it off tonight. Tonight." Tay complained to him the slapped the back of his head.

"Hey!" He said holding his head as a red truck pulled up beside them and window rolled down to reveal Cal.

"Would you guys like a ride home?" He asked

"Yes, since my stupid brother here complained so much we had to walk home." Tay said slapping the back of his head and getting in the truck.

"Ow! Stop doing that, I'm sorry." Ty said climbing in after Tay. Placing Tay in between Cal and Ty.

"I don't care if you say you're sorry you're still an idiot. I get it off TONIGHT." Tay told him.

"I'm not an idiot or stupid. You are." Ty said as Cal chuckled

"Why are you guys always arguing?" Cal asked

"Uh, left here, cause he's stupid." Tay told him.

The rest of the ride was filled with Tay giving Cal direction and also her fighting with Ty.  They pulled to the house and only had to wait a few minutes until there mom pulled up. The twins got out as Maddie did too.

"Hey, don't use up all the hot water. Kyle and Katie still need to take showers." Maddie told them as they walked up to the steps of the house.

"Okay." They both said then went in.

Tay took a quick shower, grabbed an apple, and started on Homework with Ty. Tay favorite fruit was apples. Especially the green ones, they were so sweet and juicy. That's why they had a bowl of green apples on the counter and two bags of green apples in the cupboard. That was the one thing she had in common with Bill. Before everything happened, Bill would always pick them up from practice and always had a green apple ready for her. After everything happen Tay stopped eating them for a while, but then everyday she would see them sat on the counter and couldn't help herself. After a while Maddie and her went to the hospital and got her cast off and they asked Tay to try and make a fist but she couldn't and then they grabbed a book bag with books in it and put it on her shoulder and she dropped it immediately from pain. They told her that Cal called and said that he would do the therapy she needed to do and that she needed to really stick to it.