The searchers

Tay helped Kyle pick up sticks when Maddie walked over wet.

"Do I detect signs of a water fight?" Kyle asked her as she flicked her hands to get the water off.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Maddie said and Tay ran over to where Cal was cleaning up.

"Hey, Cal." Tay said slowly and he looked and smiled pushing his wet hair out of his face.

"Hey, what's up." He smiled

"Could I talk to you?" Tay asked him and his face turned serious and he put all his focus on her.

"Yeah." He nodded his head.

"I was talking to mom. And I wanna ask you something. Something big. Really big. Always understandably if it's a no. But, ummm, I was wondering if.... Look. Your the father figure in my life. I know I told the other night when I was mad. That your not my dad. But your pretty darn close to to it. When people who don't know who my real dad is ask who my dad is my mind first goes to you. Not Bill. Bill is just he's not my dad. Anyway. Your very important to me. I was wondering if I could.... Ahem. If-if I could possible call you..... D-dad?" Tay asked slowly as Cal stared at her being patient the whole time.

It was silent for a moment before a small smile creeped its way up onto Cal's faces.

"Taylor. I have waited for you to ask that for a while. I would we honored." Cal told her and she smiled big.

"Really?" She asked and he nodded his head and he hugged him.

She smiled pulling away from as she took a deep breathe.

"Okay, I'm gonna go out with Harper and her brother... dad. Man that's gonna take some time getting use to it." Tay said Cal smiled.

Tay could easily tell that Cal was slightly emotional about her asking him that question. She could see the tears that he was holding back start to form the moment he realize what she was gonna ask. They welled up even more when she called him it.

Tay went to Wharton's where Harper and Theodore sat.

"Hey, guys what's up?" Tay asked sitting down.

"Hey." They both said smiling at her.

"Guys, hey, what are you all doing here?" Addy walked over to them.

"Addy, what's up. Guys this is Annie Sullivan's twin sister Addy." Tay told them and they all shook hands.

"Hi, I'm Harper Thomas. This is my brother Theodore Grant... we got different dads." Harper explained to Addy who nodded her head.

"Cool." Addy smiled at them.

And they all start talking and catching up.

End of the night

Addy and Tay walked into the Townsend home to see Ty on the couch. Both girl paused upon seeing him. When he looked up and saw Addy he stood up.

"Addy. Hi." Ty smiled at her.

"Hey, Ty." Addy blushed

"Could I possible talk to you?" Ty asked and she looked at Tay who nodded her head at Addy giving her encouragement.

"Yeah, sure." Addy nodded and they went to the kitchen.

Tay hide by the entrance listening to them.

"I just wanted to apologize about.. everything. Kissing you mostly." Ty told Addy.

"Addy, I really like you. I've liked you since we were kids before you left. My feelings never went away either." Ty told her

"Ty, I really like you too! But, you kissed me before I left..... leaving me very confuse after you just ran off afterwards. What's with all the kissing. I just. Your confusing. And I-I don't know. Ty do you want to be with me?" Addy asked