All best Intentions

Tay was in bed thinking about how she heard Ty in the living room last night and heard Annie's message. After a while she went to Maddie's room where she found Maddie and Katie getting up. She smiled at her mom then quickly went back to her room to get ready for church.
Later
As the church bells rang Maddie told Kyle to go get Katie so they were ready for when Bill got there to pick them up. As Tay turned Ty walked away quickly saying he would find Katie then Annie walked. Tay gave her a sympathetic smile then walked after Ty.
After a while she gave up on talking to Ty and as she walked pass her mother, Dana Sue, and Helen she heard Maddie say that Tay caught them but was thankful that it was her and not Ty or someone else. Tay laughed as the the three looked at her as she quickly ran off. She saw Bill get out of the car and she looked over at Ty as he walked past Annie and Bill stopped him and said something and Ty nodded before getting in the front of the car as Kyle and Katie got in the back.  Tay walked to the car and said bye to them all before going with Maddie to the spa. Now that the spa was open Maddie had to work and since Tay wouldn't go to Bill's she was going to be with Maddie all day.
Later
Tay helped by working in the cafe and giving every there food. She also helped by doing the front desk on Maddie's breaks. On Tay's breaks which was whenever she felt like since she didn't actually have to do anything she would sit with Maddie at the front desk. At the moment in time she sat beside Maddie eating an apple reading something on her phone as Maddie talked to a customer.
"I would recommend you try the Flow yoga first and then see how you feel, and then try the Fusion. Okay, let me know how it goes." Maddie told the lady at her desk before she walked away and looked over at Trotter who was saying bye to someone before turning to Maddie and Tay.
"Hey." Maddie smiled
"Hey." Trotter said back with a big smile.
"How's your morning class go? Pretty good. pretty good. I'm hoping I convinced a few to sign up for a one-on-one sessions. My,uh, my numbers are starting a little below than I expected." Trotter whispered the last part.
"No, give it some time. The women of Serenity will be lining up to get a spot on your schedule once they see the results you get."  Maddie told him.
"The four of you need to train with me. Set an example?" Trotter asked as Maddie and Tay laughed.
"I'm okay. Expression since I can't a make fist and I can't catch a ball with my left hand from 6 feet away. I can 4 but not 6." Tay said before going back to what she was reading.
"Helen and Dana Sue are starting this week. I promise you, I will do it as soon as I can." Maddie smiled.
"Thank you." Trotter said as Cal walked through the door with flowers.
"Congratulations on your first day." Cal said
"Buddy, your are so thoughtful!" Trotter smiled as Cal gave the flowers to Maddie.
"Oh,yeah,sure." Trotter chuckled pointing at Maddie who was laughing.
"He's right, you are so thoughtful. These are beautiful, thank you. Look there's one rose in here." Maddie pointed out the white flowers to Tay, those are Tay's favorite she always been a sucker for white roses.
"I did put that one rose in there for you, I heard you weren't with you da- Bill, so, thought I wouldn't leave you hanging. And in all honesty, I was going to bring chocolates, but somebody informed me that bringing candy to a spa might not be the best gesture." Cal looked at Trotter as Tay took the one white rose.
"Thanks, Cal." Tay said walking around the desk and giving him a hug before going through the cafe to the back where she looked for a small case to put it and decided later she would get more to go with it.
After a couple minutes she found one and use the sink in the back to fill it up and the rose in there before walking out and seeing Maddie and Cal making out.
"Ew. Blah. No. I was okay with it last night cause I was drunk but man it's..... blah." She said as they they both looked at her laughing before Maddie caught onto what she was saying.
"What! Drunk! How champagne did you drink?" Maddie asked.
"Uh.... Well. At Mary Vaughn's I had half of one before Cal took it from me. Then here I had two. But then after I left and went to the after party that Jackson threw and I drunk like 14 beers there." Tay said as she set the case on the table.
"..... you know what I don't been care I know you won't listen to me anyway." Maddie shrugged already have been through this with her and she already knew that her daughter knew what she was doing because yes on the outside she seemed like a temper losing immature bitch but on the inside Tay knew what she was doing and knew how to call down when she was about to lose her temper and she was a bitch to people she didn't know or like.
Cal smiled before smashing his lips Maddie's as Tay groaned and they pulled apart both laughing. He gave her a light kiss again before fully pulling away.
"Got get 'em boss lady." He said making her laugh as he walked back into the main lobby.
Tay and Maddie went back to the desk and Cal and Helen were talking in not to far in front.  Before Cal walked out Tay ran over.
"Are you busy?" She asked and he shook his head.
"I was wondering if we could go to the field. Practice catching and everything." Tay asked hopeful.
"Yeah sure." He said.
"Mom, I gonna go practice with Cal." Tay told Maddie and she looked away from the person in front of her and nodded her head at them and giving them a smile.
They both went and got in Cal truck and drove to the field.
"You really like mom?" Tay asked Cal as he drove past the church.
"Uh. Yes. Yes. I like your mom." Cal asked as if they wasn't even a question and Tay smiled.
"Good. And by the way. You hurt her. I will hurt but worse." Tay told him.
"You do realize I'm your coach.... And teacher." Cal told her.
"Yes...... and you do realize that's my mom. Who brought me into this world. Who supports me unconditionally. Who cares for me when no one else will. Who takes care of my heart aches and pains. Who is always there so I she a shoulder to cry on....... The least I can do is make sure no one hurts her the way Bill did." Tay told him as he turned left and nodded his head.
"Mmm. Well I assure you I will never hurt your mom I'm anyway." Cal told her as he pulled into the gravel parking lot and they got out.
"Good." Tay said as she walked into the dug out grabbed a ball.
"All right stand on the pitchers mound. I'll stand right here." Cal told her as he stood a good 10 feet from her.
"Okay." She said and he tossed her the ball and it hit her hand then fell the ground.
"That's okay." Cal told her and she kicked the ball to him.
After about an hour Tay still could catch the ball and she sat down on the ptichers mound.
"I hate this. Do you ever thing I'll get my right hand." She asked as he walked over to her and sat down.
"Yeah. You just got work out at it. Remember just keep squeezing the stress ball or trying to." Cal told her she pulled the ball out of her hoodie pocket
" I know and I do." Tay told him as he gave it a light squeeze and held it for around 10 seconds.
"Okay try making a fist with out." Cal told her and put the ball on the ground and tried making a fist.
She got her fingers bent before not being able to go any farther.
"I'm get better." She said grabbing the stress ball again.
"Yeah, yeah you are." He told her.
Later
Tay walked through the door and Maddie was sitting at the bar on her phone and Tay walked in and grabbed an apple and pulled her phone out. After about 20 minutes Ty, Kyle, and Katie walked in.
"Hey! You all looked stuffed." Maddie smiled.
"Noreen made a sundae bar, Mama!" Katie explained before running to her room.
"Well I'm so glad you guys had a nice time." Maddie smiled as she ran off.
" how was the first day at the spa?" Ty asked
"It wasn't as busy as I hoped, but somehow, I'm still exhausted." Maddie chuckled
"And your hand?" Ty asked Tay and she gave him a thumbs up as she ate a carrot.
"Thanks for asking." Maddie smiled at him.
"Can we watch TV?" Kyle asked
"As long as you've finished your homework." Maddie spoke sternly then Kyle walked away.
"Ty, I want to talk to you and you Tay but you already know so it's mostly toward Ty but still listen." Maddie said
"Uh... yeah." Ty said
"We don't have secrets in this house."Maddie told them as Ty looked a little confused.
"Yes, ma'am." Ty said
"Especially because we've seen first hand the damage that they can cause." Maddie said confusing Ty more.
"I know mom." Ty said
"Which is why I want you to be the the first or well second because of Tay but, you guys are kinda the same person, anyway to know that.... Coach Cal and I are going to dinner." Maddie hesitantly said
"Uh.... Like a date?" Ty asked
"Yeah, a date." Maddie said giving a faint smile about it.
"You're expecting me to be excited about this?" Ty asked
"Tyler, I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable. Truly, I am. But I'm not asking for permission." Maddie said as she looked at Tay who was just sitting there eating her orange slices with a faint smile on her face.
"Mom, I want you to be happy. Okay? But I just....baseball is the one good thing I have in my life right now." Ty argued.
"And that's not gonna change, nobody wants that. Look Tyler, sometimes it's hard to predict who you're gonna be attracted to. One day, you will understand that." Maddie spoke.
"Yeah, maybe thanks for letting me know." Ty said before going to walk out but Tay stepped in his way.
"No." She said
"What?" Ty said stepping the other way but Tay stepped in his way again.
"You don't get to do that to her. You don't get to make her feel crappy for liking him. You disgust me, you know why, cause you just like Bill. Spitting image." Tay yelled pointing her finger in his chest.
"No I'm not. I'm nothing like him." Ty yelled back
"You're right..... your a bigger Jackass then him. You ignore people when in a bad mood. I'd something is happening you don't like then you get upset and mad cause you're not in control. Well guess what Brother, thats life get over it, you're not always going to be in control of the situation." Tay yelled as she shoved him slowly moving him out the door and onto the front lawn. Maddie was already in the phone with Cal who only lives 2 blocks from them, telling him to get over there.
"Shut up, Bitch." Ty yelled
Tay pushed him and he stumbled backwards.
"You don't want to start something you can't finish." Ty warned.
"Yes,Yes I do." Tay aid then punched him twice in the face, busting his cheek, lip, and eyebrow open as his eye already started bruising right away.
She kicked his knee and he fell. He quickly shot back up and she shoved onto the ground. She got up and sprinted toward him tackling him on the ground before punching him four times before feeling a pair of arms grabbed her arm and waist and pull her off of him. Ty got up and punched her busting her lip as blood ran from his cheek, eyebrow, lip and nose. Maddie got between them before he could do anything else as Cal held her back.
"Hey...... HEY." Maddie yelled getting there attention.
"Enough you two are twins, siblings, you don't beat the crap out of each other. Apologize now.....NOW."  Maddie yelled loudly making them all jump.
"Sorry"
"Sorry"
"BED." Maddie said as her nose started bleeding she grabbed a white cloth from her pocket and held it up her nose. Her nose was bleeding from all the stress of today and then the twins.
"But mo-" Tay went to say
"BED." Maddie yelled even louder and Cal let go of Tay's arm and they both quickly went to there rooms.
Tay cleaned her busted lip and already knew she was gonna have a fat lip and bruised cheek. But she knew Tay would have a black eye, bruised cheek, fat lip, cut eyebrow, and a cut on his cheek.