Walk of faith

Tay watched a ball fly towards her and she held her hand out and caught it as a smile worked a way onto her face. 

"Alright guys, thanks Gabe." She heard Cal yell meaning baseball camp was over for the day. 

Tay put her arm in her sling and said bye to everyone before running off to the church. 

When she got their Katie and Ty were outside waiting for her. 

"Hey." She smiled 

"Tay... are you guys coming with me." Katie asked and Tay looked at Ty.

"Are we suppose to?" Tay asked her.

"Ty can play guitar and you could play piano." Katie told her.

"I'm kinda rusty." Ty told her.

"me too." Tay smiled at her. 

"And it sounds like everyone's got a lot to learn. So we'd hate to get in your teacher's way. Do you mind if we come another time?" Ty asked as they listen to the screeching of a mic and instrument from inside the church. 

"Suit yourself. You guys are the one's missing out on all the fun!" Katie said then went in. 

Tay sighed watching Katie walk away before she heard Ty.

"Oh my god!" He said causing Tay to turn and see CeCe.

"Hey!" Ty said kissing her. 

"Hi" CeCe smiled at him. 

"I didn't mean to scare you, but you sure do look cute scared." CeCe told him and Tay rolled her eyes.

"You just caught me by surprise. That's it." Ty smiled at her.

"Oh, being here or the kiss?" CeCe asked

"Both." Ty said acting like he was thinking. 

"You're not gonna blame me for that, are you? You've been impossible to pin down." CeCe told him as his smile disappeared.

"Yeah, but you're the one with the busy schedule. You know, I don't have a lot going on right now, so it would seem weird for me to be trailing around after you, begging for a spot on your calendar." Ty said walking around her and sitting on the brick wall. 

"I'm going inside with Katie." Tay told them not waiting for an answer and going in. 

As she walked in looking around for Katie she saw a face that surprised her. Addison Sullivan. She walked over to her standing beside her. 

"Addy?" Tay asked making the girl turn to her. 

"Tay! Goodness it so good to see you." Addison said turning to Tay and hugging her who gave it back. 

"It's good to see you too." Tay smiled bright.

"Wow, how long has been?" Addy asked her best friend. 

"A good while. That how long it been." Tay chuckled.

"Sooo...." Addy smiled 

"Sooo...what?" Tay asked

"I heard about you and Jackson. Man I can remember you and Ty always getting in trouble with him. How's it all going with that." Addy asked

"Good, I guess.  I mean Ty doesn't like that I'm dating him but I kinda over what he thought a while ago. Besides he's too busy with CeCe to worry anymore." Tay told her shrugging her shoulders. 

"CeCe?" Addy asked confused. 

"Yeah, his girlfriend. Hate her. She's a bitch." Tay whispered the last part as they we're in a church full of children but when she looked around and saw Pastor June looking at her with a warning look she looked down at her feet.