What fools these Mortals be

As Tay walked down the stairs she could hear Bill and Maddie arguing in the kitchen and saw Kyle and Ty arguing at the bottom of the stairs. She shoved past them taking a deep breath before walking into the kitchen. She grabbed her lunch and an apple as the two parents looked at her and stopped arguing. Kyle and Ty came in behind her.
"Bye, mom love you." Tay said walking out, not even look at Bill as a strangled breath left her lungs.
She went to school and walked into Mock Trial as everyone else got there and they started.
"Simon, you can be a little sharper. Don't be afraid to be a bulldog, yeah? And, Kyle, can we tone down the Atticus Finch just a bit? All right, a little reminder on the dress code. This is business attire,so slacks, knee-length skirts, Sunday suits. If you will not wear it in front of you're grandma's church friends, I do not want to see it in the courtroom. Okay. Wonderful. See you all in Thursday." Helen said as the bell rang.
Tay got her stuff and when she and Ty got home Maddie sat them down then set car keys in front of them.
"Your dad and I will cover insurance until you're 18 and then you'll pay. Gas and basic maintenance is on you. You can only drive to school, to practice, and to pick up your siblings. And at no point will you have anyone in your car whose last name is not Townsend." Maddie told them.
"So we can't take the guys around or CeCe. What's the point of having a car then?" Ty asked.
"The car is a responsibility, and you two need to show me you can handle it." Maddie told them.
"I-"
"Keep your nose clean, and we'll revisit it. Until then, those are the rules." Maddie told them sternly.
" I get that you're mad at dad, but why are you punishing us?" Ty asked and Maddie looked taken back by Ty's sudden out burst.
"Uh.." Ty said who also look surprise that he just said that. The slid the keys to her.
"I'm really sorry." He said then left.
Tay got up, exhausted from the long day, and went to her room immediately falling asleep.
The next day
Tay sat at the counter eating an apple as Katie sat in the living room doing a school project. The bell rang and Maddie went and got it.
"I need a knife!" Katie yelled then Cal walked in with pizza.
"These aren't sharp enough!" Katie yelled trying to cut a toy dinosaurs head off with scissors. And Maddie walked over grabbing the stuff from her.
"Okay. Oh! Yeah, you know what? Why don't we have a break, sweetie? Coach Cal come to see us. He brought pizza." Maddie said grabbing pizza from him.
"Pepperoni?" Katie asked
"Extra." Cal smiled walked over to her.
Cal played with her for a minute while Maddie got plates out before they all walked into the dining room and started eating.
"How's your hand, Tay?" Cal asked grabbing his second piece of pizza.
"Better, no pains yet." Tay told him taking the last bite of her first pizza.
2 days later
Tay got out of the car as she was followed to the gymnasium by Cal, Maddie, Annie, Katie, Ty, and CeCe. They walked and picked the first empty row they saw. Tay sat beside Cal who had Maddie and Helen on his right. Ty sat in front of them with CeCe on his left and Annie and Katie on his right. Everyone got quite as the lights dimmed. They we're watching Kyle play where he played Puck, the most important character. What makes it even more impressive is that he's only a Junior and got the role. When the lights came back on they were half way through Maddie allowed Annie to go take picture from back stage and everyone went to get drinks, use the rest room, get food, and stretch their legs before they had to go sit down for the second part. At the end they all went to where the snacks and drinks where and waited for Kyle. Katie walked over to them with a huge brownie as she looked at the girls who played the fairly amazed.
"Wow." Cal chuckled.
"This is a very big brownie, miss thing." Maddie said as everyone chuckled and just then Kyle walked over to them.
"Hi! Oh, I'm so proud of you." Maddie said hugging Kyle tightly.
"Can't breathe, mom." Kyle smiled.
"Okay, sorry." Maddie chuckled backing away.
"Can I be a fairy, too?" Katie asked Kyle
"Sure. You want a magic wand." Kyle asked handing her a rose and she ran off.
"Kyle, you we're truly amazing." Cal patted his shoulder.
"You're a regular Olivier up there." Helen told him and he smiled.
"You, um, looking for anyone in particular?" Helen asked as Kyle looked around, but before he could say anything Annie tapped his shoulder.
"Hey, Captain of our fairy band, you were the best part of the show." Annie hugged him.
"Thanks." Kyle smiled.
"Come on, your adoring public awaits." Annie said pulling him away as Maddie smiled at them.
That night Tay got home and wished Maddie good luck on her date with Cal before going straight to bed.

Authors note
Alright guys I hope you loving the story. Sorry I'm not posting as fast I will try too. Anyways so I know this chapter is short which is kinda weird since most of the chapters aren't short, but I just want to let you know the next couple chapter will be a bit short. Please vote. Love you all xoxo 💋