On this foundation

Maddie, Ty, and Tay all carried grocery's in as they talked about their senior year schedules.

"But I was looking forward to having a light schedule my senior year." Ty said as they set the grocery's on the table.

"If Mr. Simms thinks it looks better on your AppStore carry a full load, listen to him." Maddie told him.

"I don't even know what I wanna major in."

"Well, all the more reason to broaden your options. What's he suggesting that you add to this years schedule?"

"Statistics. Right?" Ty chuckled after Maddie made a face as Tay grabbed an apple.

"Okay, guilty as charged. Math has never been my thing."

"Or mine."

"But I took statistics as a part of my marketing degree. You have to learn how to analyze the market in order to sell the market."

"So I'm college."

"In the olden days, when we rode horses everywhere, and it was easier to get into college. Instead of treating this as some sort of endurance test, why don't you look at your senior year as an opportunity to learn new things and enjoy doing it?"

"After I pass statistics."

"After you pass statistics."

"At least you don't have to take Spanish. I refused to take it my freshman year like everyone else and now I have to take it." Tay said

"I never really like that either." Maddie chuckled

Tay went to the spa with Maddie and was stood by Maddie who held bex while Noreen filled out a form

"I'm thrilled to move from being a spa client to having a spa clients." Noreen said and Maddie chuckled.

"Aw. So are we. You're gonna be a wonderful addition to our staff. The both of you. Doo-doo-doo!" Maddie said holding Bex about her and making faces at her.

"You're gonna Mel me cry on my payroll form. But I don't see where I put down how grateful I am to be welcomed here by you." Noreen said

"We're gonna have a good time. And your managing day care answers a need. That's my top concern, that our members know that we're hearing them and doing our best to support them. Right. Yeah." Maddie whispered to Bex.

"No wonder everyone speaks so highly of the spa. And of you."

"Do they?"

"Of course they do."

"I guess I keep my ears tuned to the unhappy voices. Try to stop the grumbling before it's turns into trouble. Just I want our members to know that they're valued, and I worry when they don't."

"But trotter and I agreed part of me being here is to help you stop worrying." Noreen took Bex from Maddie as she cooed.

"I don't know if that's possible, but I'll see if that can happen, right?" Maddie punched Bex's cheeks and she squealed.