A United Front

Tay was sat in her English class bored when she decided she didn't want to be in the class anymore. She told her teacher she had a paper she needed to finish in math and got up and left. As she walked down the hall she saw her mom and Cal talking in the hallway and she walked over to them.

"Mom?" She asked and Maddie turned to her.

"Oh, hey, um, I've got to go." Maddie hugged her then smiled at Cal and left leaving Tay with more question's.

"See ya, Cal." Tay said after watching her mom walk away for a moment and went to turn to go.

"See-, yeah, no, that ain't happening, it's Coach Maddox." Cal chuckled as he walked the other direction

"Mhm." Tay chuckled

"I mean it." Cal pointed at her.

"Yeah." Tay said laughing walking the rest of the way down the hall.

%

After practice Maddie picked them up from  and they drove them home. Katie and Kyle ran inside as Ty and Tay took their time to get out.

"Hey, guys, hang on a second." Maddie told them before they made there way up the stairs.

"Coach Maddox wants to meet with me and your father to talk about about the issues that you've been having at school." Maddie told them

"What? No. Don't tell Bill. Just you go, please? He'll ruin everything. It might already be ruined but, I'd rather not have my coach get yelled at by him. Dad thinks he's on top of the world and Cal is at the bottom.... He'll reem him.. for nothing." Tay told before turning around going inside. Tay went to the work room to start on homework and a couple minutes later Ty walking in.

"Hey." Tay said looking up at him before looking back at the computer

"He's not gonna be there." Ty said sitting down beside her.

"Good." Tay said before standing up, "I gotta go start reading the chapters for higgens class." Tay said patting the top of his head a couple times.

"I love you, little bro." Tay said walking out.

"It's only by two minutes!"Ty yelled her as she started her way the stairs laughing.

%

Right when Ty and Tay came home from school they started on their homework, knowing they both were very close to failing and Maddie and Cal had given them multiple warning's. Tay decided she was gonna start getting her crap together and she was gonna drag Ty long with her. By 9 they both had passed out on the couch.

%
Here

At lunch Tay sat by Ty when CeCe came up and started flirting with Ty. Tay rolled her eyes before Ty told her he had to put his and Tay trays up and they needed to get to class. Ty took his and Tay's tray to the garbage before they went to class.

Baseball game/ later that day

Tay sat down as Ty ran out onto the field as they switch outfield. Tay ran over to him and they did there hand shake.

they hugged again before Tay went back to the dug out. They were losing by two. And Ty wasn't doing that good because all he could hear in his head was Bill and Noreen, who sat in the stands, cheering quiet loudly. Ty pitched the first ball and the the guy hit the ball. Ty threw again and it was another hit by the other team.

(This is their handshake)