5 | N E W Y O R K

Garcia and Bailee follow Shelly to the surveillance room

Garcia and Bailee follow Shelly to the surveillance room. "Here you go. Just that door on your right."

"Thank you" Both Bailee and Garcia replied. Opening the door, they saw an officer in the room. "You must be FBI. Lisa Bartleby" The officer introduces herself and shakes their hands. "Penelope Garcia and my this is my little helper Bailee." who waved before sitting down at the desk which showed surveillance footage.

"I hardly ever get visitors" The officer explains. Bailee Snorts "You'll hardly know we are here" Opening another lollypop. "What's your operating system?" Penelope asks the officer.

"Uh Linux OS with six gigs of RAM"

"And a dual quad-core 3 gigahertz processor, with a GeForce 8800 ultra extrme vid card and a Cisco ASA 5500 firewall." Bailee states while typing on the keyboard which surprises officer Lisa "Yeah".

Garcia smirks at how talented the seventeen-year-old is and asks "How many cameras?"

"Four thousand, three hundred and sixty-eight not including the ones that only run in the housing projects." Lisa informs them. "And all the footage is stored?" Garcia asks.

Lisa nods "Catalogued and digitised"

"Beautiful because my boss-man wants me to send him a file so he can run a facial recognition software on each of the crime scenes." Bailee laughs at Hotch's name.

"I've already enhanced all the photos as much as I can." Lisa says.

"No, I'm talking about using it on the cord immediately after the shootings. This is icky but these creeps, they sometimes like to come back and watch the police deal with their handiwork and voila." 'Upload complete' appearance on the computer screen.

"How long have you been doing this for?" Garcia tries to make conversation with Lisa.

"About six months"

"I wish I could tell you it gets easier" Garcia sees Bailee's facial expression turn to sad.

"Yeah, well I'm used to pulling footage of muggings, maybe robberies. But watching someone get shot in the head?" Lisa explains.

Garcia picked her bag up and went through trying to find her comfort toys "You know what helps me? You make it your own. You know you separate yourself from what you see on the screen."

"This isn't exactly regulation." Lisa says.

Garcia throws Bailee a blue lollipop "Well, then, thank god it's only us three in here."

When another murder occurred, Bailee decided to compare the killings. She hated seeing the victims getting shot but wanted to help in anyway she could. Pushing her feelings aside she turned to Garcia showing her what she's found.

Spencer voice came through the phone. "Garcia? Bailee you still there?"

"Would I ever leave you? Okay check what Bailee found out." Bailee shuck her head not wanting the attention on her. Garcia sighed and explained "She did a digital perspective analysis rendering on the soothing where we have footage. Now the first tow were inconclusive but the last two, Bailee found something weird."