15 | W H O R E

The team had been warned by Hotch to prepare for Bailee coming in today since she wouldn't have any lollipops for the whole day

The team had been warned by Hotch to prepare for Bailee coming in today since she wouldn't have any lollipops for the whole day. So, when she entered the office with a smile on her face the rest of the team didn't know how to act. Do they question her? Do they ask about her lollipops? Is it a sensitive subject for her? Derek was the first one to approach her wrapping his arm around her shoulder, she had gotten a lot more comfortable with physical touches with the team. She was proud of herself. She would jump on a few occasions at loud noises or when she didn't notice one of the team members present which would scare her. But other than that, she didn't feel trapped or cornered when they were close.

"Mini baby girl?" Derek questions wary of her behaviour, Garcia had told him she thought Bailee was going to kill her when she told Hotch about her threat. He couldn't hold it in and started laughing at Garcia's petrified face.

"Yes?" Bailee looked up.

"You seem very happy this morning," Reid says as Bailee looks at Reid "Am I not allowed to be?" Bailee questions.

"NO..NO...no...I mean yes you are allowed, but you're not normally happy that Hotch woke you up from sleeping" Reid stutters out.

Bailee scratches the back of her head "Yeah.... well I didn't come in with boss man"

Prentiss tilts her head "What did you do?" Bailee looks offended "why do you always think I've done something" 

"Because we're profiles" Rossi says.

"And you always do something" Derek adds with a smirk. Bailee sits down at Derek's desk to see the rest of the team looking at her expectedly.

"What" Bailee asks.

"Spill" Prentiss says. Bailee rolls her eyes "Fine....I may or may not have ran from Hotch this morning"

"I though he or Derek picks you up because of your leg" Rossi asks smirking understanding what Bailee had done.

"Well....you see I didn't want to be in the car with a thief so I walked" Bailee explains.

Derek laughs "Is this because you're llolliless today?"

"It's not funny, considering Hotch had to pick me up since somebody had company this morning" Bailee crosses her arms.

"How did you know," Derek asked shocked. "The giggling in the background and the squeaky voice asking you to join her in the shower might have given it away."

"Wow Morgan a seventeen-year-old called you out" Rossi chuckles.

"I'm going to see Pennie, or is she hiding from me?"

"Would you actually kill her?" Reid asks.

Bailee furrows her eyes "For what?"

"Telling Hotch, making you have no lollipops today?" JJ says.