51 | A L W A Y S

Everyone's movement's stop at Jack's words, maybe in shock or disbelief or maybe both

Everyone's movement's stop at Jack's words, maybe in shock or disbelief or maybe both. Bailee looks to Aaron with wide eyes not really sure what to say. She had thought he didn't know anything and was going to talk to him after the party.

"Jack? Who's Sissy?" Bailee asks her younger brother.

Jack laughs "That's you silly"

"He knows?" Garcia questions to no one in particular.

"I thought you were telling him tonight?" JJ says to Aaron.

"We were. I didn't realise he knew."

"Bud? Who told you that?" Aaron softly says to his son.

"You did Daddy. You said we work the case to find sissy and then she can help us too. When the bad man came you told me to take Lee Lee to work the case" Jack explains holding the card out for Bailee.

"Wow" Rossi comments

"He's going to be smarter than google over here soon" Bailee says pointing to Reid.

"I thought I was your best friend?" Spencer frowns hating the thought of his nickname going to someone else.

"You are google. But sometimes honesty hurts." Bailee shrugs.

"Let's move on before Spencer's nerd side comes out?" Emily says handing Bailee her present.

"This is from the team."

Sitting up slightly she and Jack pull the wrapping paper away from the the gift to see it's a box. Opening up the box to see a much smaller box inside. Confused she places the bigger box on the floor and grabs the smaller one. Taking the lid off and looks down and hold's the gift in her hand.

A blue char key ring.

Looking towards the team Bailee gives them a genuine smile "Thank you...it will be easier to find my house key's now." Derek and Rossi snorts at her thoughts while the team glanced at each other.

"My little hacker. My sweet sugar, yes it's for keys but not the ones you think" Garcia grins.

"Okay...I'm lost" Bailee states.

"Look at the bottom of the box." Reid explains which Bailee obeys and grabs the note from the box and reads the writing.

Pass your test & and the key ring will become real.
Love your family.
Xx

Bailee gasps looking up from the note and whispers

"What?"

"We knew you hated when any of us spent money on you, so instead of getting you little gifts we thoughts of chipping in and getting you something useful." Derek explains with a gentle smile.

Bailee shakes her head "You can't believe serious."

Rossi smirks "We are. The money has already been put into your trust fund."