7 | P R O M I S E

Garcia had made Bailee a hot chocolate while they wait for any news

Garcia had made Bailee a hot chocolate while they wait for any news. The feeling in Bailee's stomach grew she didn't like the feeling. Her time in foster care there were only two families that were amazing, unfortunately the reasons she left both families were the opposite. So, this feeling was very strange and new for her. She wished she was back at the lair.

"Maybe we should tell the team about the bomber?" Bailee questions Garcia who nods her head and starts a facetime call with the rest of the team. When she sees the connected sign on her screen she spoke "The Bomber, The bomber, Derek's chasing after him"

"What?"

"The bomb it was in Kate's SUV or under it. Hotch is out there with her. He seems okay, but she looks really hurt, He hasn't moved her" Garcia explains what she saw.

"Where was Kate's SUV parked?" Rossi asks. "Two blocks east of federal plaza."

"Two blocks east and they target Kate's SUV?" Prentiss looks unsure.

"Have you ID'd the bomber? Where's Bailee?"

"Lisa's running him and dead guy through ViCAP. Um she's here with me not in the best state" Garcia looks at a pale zoned out Bailee.

On the facetime screen they see Rossi turns to JJ. "Call Homeland Security. They should be at all the murder sites. See if they found anything."

Rossi then turns back to the laptop screen "Garcia, find out how we can help Morgan, make sure Bailee is actually okay too" Rossi and the team were concerned about the young girl, but they could only hope that she would be alright with Garcia until thing were under control.

"Yes sir" Garcia replies before ending the call. "Bailee are you sure your alright?"

"I don't think so Pennie" Bailee shakes her head tears come down her face. Garcia immediately brings her into a hug rubbing her back. "Everything will be fine."

"Pen, I can't lose anyone else...I can't do it" Bailee admits. Penelope tries to comfort her "you aren't going to lose anyone. The team will be safe ok, I promise" Bailee smiles sadly before saying "Don't promise me something pen, they always end up broken"

Garcia opens her mouth to respond but Rossi voice comes through distracting her "Garcia, can you remote access the cell phone grid I'm in and jam all the frequencies?"

"Yeah, I can, but only for a short period of time." Penelope types on the keyboard looking back to see Bailee's face void of any emotion.

"There's a bomb in the basement of this building" Rossi explains.

"I'm on it. Okay we need to access and pinpoint the three closest cell towers to the location and then disrupt the satellite feeds to them and then we need to do it fast."

"Morgan?" Garcia calls out. "Yeah baby?" He pants out.

"You sound stressed"

"Do I?"