12 | W I T C H E S

The three agents had gotten back to Quantico with the professor, Bailee had struggled walking with the moon-boot on mumbling about how bad her luck was

The three agents had gotten back to Quantico with the professor, Bailee had struggled walking with the moon-boot on mumbling about how bad her luck was. Rossi and Reid took the man to the interrogation room. Bailee enters the lair not noticing Garcia and Kevin and starts venting.

"Pennie, how could one person have so much bad luck, as soon as I step out of this room I become a target for bad situations, I'm offended if I'm being honest, why me? whoever put this bad luck spell on me better watch out I'm manifesting birds to shit on their head and to go to bed having both sides of their pillows to be warm"

Bailee looks up seeing another person then Garcia in the room. Smiling sheepishly "Sorry didn't realize you had company"

"B this is Kevin, Kevin this is B well Bailee my little hacker" Garcia introduces them. They both wave to each other when a loud knock is at the door.

Garcia goes to open it when Bailee speaks "NO. it could be the witch" Garcia Ignores her and opens the door seeing Hotch there. "that's not a witch honey, that's your boss" Garcia sits back down in her chair, as does Bailee who is lost for words. Kevin who was petrified of their boss points to the door "I'm gonna go" walking out of the room.

"Bailee?" Hotch questions. "Yes?" She acts innocently.

"If you call me a witch again, your blueberry lollipops will magically vanish" Hotch states as Bailee's eyes grow wide at the thought. She nods her head "Got it, boss man, you're not a witch"

Hotch looks back at Garcia, "Rossi' sending you some photos. I need you to analyze them. See if you can find anything identifiable. They're possible homicide victims"

"Possible?" Garcia types on her keyboard already working on the photos.

"Long story most of which I don't know yet, but the clock may be ticking," Hotch says.

"I knew that guy was Shady, if this story is fake, he should definitely be arrested for his creepiness," Bailee says out loud.

"Rossi told me you were there. Are you alright?" Hotch asked in his normal stoic voice with a hint of softness.

Bailee shrugs on her lollipop "I might make amendments in my deal. No leaving the lair from now on" trying to act like this doesn't affect her.

"Bailee?" Hotch questions more softly. He's told her multiple times she can come to him with any problems, she's a child on her own, and he wants her to feel like she has other people she can rely on.

Bailee bangs her head off the desk not liking to share her feelings "It shuck me a little when I saw the photos but now, he's in custody and I'm back in my safe zone I'm fine. I promise Hotch"

Satisfied with her honest reply he talks directly to both of "Find something, there may be five more victims out there"

"On it sir," Garcia says at the same time as Bailee replies with "Aye, Aye boss man"