44 | N U M B E R

Hospital

Hospital.

The hospital is calling.

The same place she was abandoned again.

Where she was shot.

Where Hotch was stabbed.

Bailee couldn't help it, as soon as she heard those words she froze. Her mind was throwing different scenarios miles a minute. She couldn't think straight. The only thing that made sense to her was that there was only one person missing from the conference room. Making her panic and fear quicken, the team was confused at Bailee's behavior and how her eyes were zoning out. Their confusion turned quickly to concern when Bailee's phone drops the floor. Snapping her wide eyes to the team she speaks.

"Where's Hotch?"

"Where is he?" She questions again. Her thoughts start thinking the worst.

"I haven't seen him," Prentiss says to the worrying girl.

"What?" Bailee whispers in fear. She had just gotten herself back on track with everything that's been happening. Even though there was still a lot of pain and anger towards Hotch she finally had her father in her life.

His office she thought.

Running out of the conference room ignoring the other team members' shouts and calls, she opens Hotch's office door. Blinking back her tears when she sees no one in the office.

It's empty.

"Fuck" She shouts. Bailee hated this feeling, the not knowing, the unknown, Last weekend she and Hotch had gone out for the day. Hotch had said that even though they see each other pretty much every day at work. He wanted to have a day without co-workers and just his daughter. She had a really good time and now he could be hurt, injured or worse.

Bailee could hear the sound of footsteps and assumed it was the other members of the team since she did just run out of the room without an explanation. As the sound got closer Bailee slumped on to the couch her hands covering her face. Not sure what she should do next.

"Bailee?" Hotch questions at the doorframe of his office. When Derek called him saying that Bailee was panicking about him. He excused himself from the meeting he was in with Strauss who was completely understanding when he mention Bailee.  

Too see his daughter look so defeated he was getting worried about what has happened. When Bailee heard his voice. She thought she was in denial, he wasn't here; he was at the hospital, right?

Looking up she sighs in relief when she sees he's actually here. In an instant, she was off the couch and in his arms. Tightly wrapping her arms around his waist, her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"Dad" Bailee chokes out.

Bailee needed him to know that she saw him as her dad. He was always her dad no matter what. Aaron was very surprised to hear Bailee call him her dad. But nonetheless was grateful for the second chance he has gotten with is the daughter.

"What's happened sweetheart" Aaron knew he had to be careful with what he asked in case Bailee would panic again.

"You're here, right? you are actually here?" Bailee questions double checking her dad was actually here with her.

"Of course, I'm here. I was in a meeting." Aaron explains softly to his daughter who looks so fragile and vulnerable right now in his arms.

"What happened Bailee?" He adds.

"You remember the missed private calls I've been getting?" She mumbles into his chest.

"Yes" Aaron had said he would look into it, but Bailee dismissed the thought not wanting any more issues.

"It happened just before, I answered and it was hospital" Bailee explains "The last time...." She trails off.

"When foyet Shot you" Aaron sighs remembering when he found out about Bailee being his daughter.

Bailee nods her head "You were the only one not in the room.....I thought....that sometimes had happened to you"

Aaron saw the tears filling her eyes and kissed her forehead "Well, I'm here and nothing has happened to me."

"So why were they calling then" Bailee mumbles sniffling.

"I'm not sure but we'll find out" Aaron rubs her back soothingly.

"Where's you're phone?"

"I kind of dropped it and ran to your office" Bailee states. 

"Let's go find the others and you're phone and we'll decided what to do next ok?" Aaron inform her who only nods in response.

Debating his options, he could tell how scared Bailee was to losing him. Aaron moves Bailee out from his chest who looks confused at his sudden movement. He takes off his suit blazer and places it on his desk.

Turning round so his back was towards Bailee, He bends down lower and says "Get on"

"What?" Bailee furrows his eyebrows.

"It's all right if you want to stay close to me Bailee. I'm still I profiler and can tell you want to make sure I'm safe an uninjured so get on" He states.

Bailee smiles at his words and get's on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thank you" She mumbles.

"No need Bailee. I will always be here for you."

The father-daughter duo walks out of Aaron's office ignoring the other agents' starts. He walked to the conference room when the members of the team had different expressions. Derek and Rossi looked concerned as the others looked confused.

When they saw how Aaron had Bailee on his back, a smile appeared on all of their faces, they were so proud of how far Bailee had come since she arrived, so many things happened since the deal she made with Strauss and now she was letting Aaron be her father which is another big step in their relationship.

"Do you want to get down" Aaron asks his daughter.

"Not really. You are very tall" Bailee states making him lightly laugh.

"Are you good?" Reid questions Bailee, she was like his best friend they always knew how the other felt and when they needed space.

"I guess. Still confused." Bailee gives Reid a small smile.

"So are we" Rossi speaks up.

"Huh?"

"What did I miss?" Aaron asks his team.

"When Bailee ran out and Derek called you. JJ answered Bailee's phone to see if she could understand what had happened" Prentiss explains.

"I thought Dad had gotten hurt...the last time I was at the hospital wasn't a great memory" Bailee states.

The team was amazed when Bailee called Hotch her dad but didn't show it in case it would make her uncomfortable.

"It still doesn't make sense though," JJ says.

Aaron raises an eyebrow "Why do you say that."

"When I asked the lady why she was calling, the woman said that a patient was brought it, and when asked if they wanted anyone to be noticed to call Bailee's number."

Derek looks towards the girl who's he sees as his little sister "Bailee?"

"Yeah?"

"Who Chris?"

—————————-

It's happening omg I'm so scared for ur guys reactions.

Who is Chris?

Anyone remember?