6 | B O O M

Bailee had fallen asleep while Garcia was driving to the hotel when an emergency alert came on the radio

Bailee had fallen asleep while Garcia was driving to the hotel when an emergency alert came on the radio. "We're getting reports that an explosion has rocked a neighbourhood in the vicinity of the federal plaza. Authorities have closed the entire area and are not going to give any information at this time."

Garcia slams the breaks making Bailee jump up from her sleep. "Holy smokes". Doing a U turn ignoring the car horns from the other drivers and heading back to the NY office. "Garcia?" Bailee tries to wake herself up.

"Um Bailee I know your tired, but we have a serious problem" Garcia felt bad Bailee was still a child after all. The cases the team investigates can be emotionally difficult and intense and she didn't know how the seventeen-year-old would cope.

"Why? What's wrong, I thought we were going to the hotel?" Bailee yawns.

"There's been an explosion we have to back" Garcia didn't mean to be so blunt but there wasn't really a nice way to explain the situation.

"What...are the team, are they okay?" Bailee was worried. She had grown close to the other members of the team she couldn't lose another person in her life.

"I'm not sure" Garcia responded.

When they arrived at the NY office, they were greeted by officer Lisa again. the three of them went back to the surveillance room. Bailee pulled out her Monster ink blanket and wrapped herself in it while Penelope decided to call Rossi to see what they know.

"Agent Rossi, we heard there was explosion." Garcia sat down at the desk.

"Where are you, is Bailee with you?" Rossi asked.

"Yes, she with me we just walked into the CCTV command post."

"Can you see anything? Is she okay?" Rossi was worried he didn't know where the team was and how Bailee was handling the situation.

"We've literally just walked through the door sir; she seems okay not really talking" Garcia looks to see Bailee in a daze.

"We got on the news. It was an SUV that exploded. A black SUV within blocks of the federal plaza" Rossi explains.

"Oh god"

Bailee saw Garcia's scared look "What's wrong?" Penelope shuck her head not wanting to tell Bailee the news. "Have you got eyes" Rossi asks again.

"Yeah...yeah I've got like, 300 cameras right there, give me a sec." Bailee heard Garcia and started to load the camera footage on her screens.

"I'm here with Reid, but I don't know where anyone else is. Keep Bailee safe." Rossi says before hanging up.

"Bailee, we need to find the team Rossi is with Reid but isn't sure where the rest of the team is." Bailee didn't like not knowing where the team was, swallowing the lump in her throat she started looking through footage again.