28 | S A F E

Lately Bailee had been staying at Derek's more than her own apartment

Lately Bailee had been staying at Derek's more than her own apartment. After the shooting all she could think was that she would be sleeping in the same place she was nearly killed. She still had nightmares, So when she was back on the team and Derek offered her his spare room she agreed instantly. Bailee was happy she wouldn't have to be alone after cases. It also made it easier for Derek since he still took her to work in the mornings. But today the team wasn't going to the office, they were going straight to the crime scene meaning Derek had to call Anderson to come to pick her up. A smirk appeared on Bailee face at the thought.

"Hey. I know what the smirk means" Derek speaks up from behind her.

"I have no clue what you are talking about" Bailee acts innocent.

"So you weren't thinking of which songs you are going to sing when you get into the car?" Derek raises an eyebrow.

"Maybe" Bailee mutters.

"Anderson's gonna need all the luck in the world" Derek gives Bailee and hug "He's here, I''ll see you soon"

"Bye chocolate thunder" Bailee shouts getting into the black SUV. "Andy how ya doing bro"

Anderson nods to Derek and rolls his eyes at Bailee's comment "Anderson Bailee not Andy and I'm not you're bro"

Bailee gasps "it's the same thing and rude"

"Not really"

"Anyway.....you ready for my amazing singing....Andyyy"

"Oh boy" Anderson mutters.

"Don't be so sour...I could become famous in the future"

"I highly doubt that Bailee"

"That comment was unnecessary" Bailee huffs.

"I need a pay rise if I have to deal with you"

"Another rude comment"

"Would you look at that we are here" Anderson smirks at the shocked look on Bailees face.

"You...you...you did that on purpose!"

"I will be calling witch bitch back to cast a spell on you Andy" Bailee adds slamming his car door and walking to her lair where Garcia has already started working on her computer.

"You weren't allowed to sing?" Garcia asks.

Bailee shakes her head "Nope"

"Come to mine on Saturday, we can have a karaoke night"

"Really?"

"Duh girls night....no men allowed"

"Of course.... of course," The two hackers laugh as the phone rings.

"Hey guys, you're on speaker"

"Before Bailee arrived, we got a call from Virginia Supermax prison. One of the inmates there has received two envelopes in the last two days. The first envelope had clippings of the Newport News killings; the second envelope had media clippings of the Downey family. In the second envelope was a note saying 'look at what I've done"