19 | D I N O S A U R S

Bailee had gone ahead with her new suggestion when Hotch lies, he would be on time out and she would become the new boss man

Bailee had gone ahead with her new suggestion when Hotch lies, he would be on time out and she would become the new boss man. Hotch had taken Bailee to work this morning as Jack was with Hailey for this week. Bailee got into his car and they made conversation about different subjects when Bailee got side-tracked and changed the topic to wanting a pet T-REX. Hotch saw the excited look on the young girl's face and decided to tease her.

"You do realize, dinosaurs aren't real," Hotch says, Bailee snapped her head to him and covered her ears "Do not say such nonsense to me Hotchypooh"

"It's true, have you ever seen them?" Hotch shrugs. Bailee nods her head "Of course I have!"

"Movies don't count, they are fake" Bailee gaps at his statement.

"LIAR" Bailee screams storming out of his car into the BAU office, where she saw the rest of the team.

"I thought Hotch was bringing you in?" Derek asks hoping she didn't walk here again.

"He did" Bailee answers. Rossi looks around "So where Is he?"

"Hopefully in a ditch," Bailee states then thinks of an idea and stand on the closes chair to her.

"Attention BAU gang I have an announcement to make"

"Oh boy," JJ says anything could have happened between their boss and Bailee. There were so many scenarios that could have happened on the ride over here.

"Boss man has had his privileges revoked, for the time being, he has committed treason by lying to me. Meaning I will be in charge. Thank you for listening" Bailee gets off the chair looking at the team who looks amused.

"You in charge? Is that a good thing?" Derek Jokes.

"What did he lie about?" Reid asks.

"About my T-REX!" Bailee states.

"Dinosaurs?"

"Uh huh they are real! Have you guys not seen the juristic world movies" Bailee has a duh look.

"You do know how they are filmed right?" Prentiss questions.

"Of course, at the park where they keep all the dinosaurs"

Hotch finally entered the BAU office looking distressed but relaxes when Bailee is spotted with the team.

"Hotchypooh doesn't look happy" Bailee hides behind Reid "Stay there genius boy"

"What did you do?" JJ asks.

"Your about to find out" Bailee nervously chuckles.

"Bailee!"

"Hiya...demoted boss man" Bailee waves still hiding behind Reid.

"You can't jump out of my car when it's still moving" Hotch emphasizes on the 'moving' part. The team looks wide eyes at Bailee.