38 | S E X

"Seriously?"The team hears Bailee's voice

"Seriously?"The team hears Bailee's voice. A few seconds later Bailee appears with an embarrassed look on her face. When she had gotten to the team, huffing she sits down on the chair next to Derek and lifts her feet onto his lap.

"Comfortable?" Derek raises his eyebrows at her.

"No" Bailee pouts crossing her arms still with a flushed face.

"What's going on?" Reid questions looking at her curiously. Bailee points to the entrance of the office. "That"

"Are we missing something?" Rossi asks.

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

"B I love you but that was highly rude, shutting the elevator door in my face. I was only asking what happened on the date. Did you guys actually kiss? Did we interpret the moment?" Garcia walks towards the team.

"Ah, that makes sense" Prentiss states understanding what had Bailee so embarrassed.

"When's the next date," Prentiss asks with a grin.

"Urghhhh. You guys are the worst" Bailee mutters covering her face with her hands. Aaron who surprises everyone walks up to her and pulls her hands away from her face and gives her one of his rare smiles.

"As long as he was respectful and treated you right then I hope you enjoyed your night." Aaron says to Bailee. When she had got to the apartment after the date she had fallen straight asleep on his shoulder as they and the team were watching a movie. There was no talk of what happened on the date, as he wanted to respect her privacy but at the same time, he still wanted to be her dad.

"Thank you," Bailee say softly, she and Aaron were getting closer every day, but she just had this tiny doubt in her mind that he'd leave her again. She would always try to push that feeling away. But it was like a shadow attached to her forever, as much as she wanted to not have that doubt she was glad that it was there. To remind her that at one point she was alone. She only had herself in foster care, she was the one who got her through nearly eighteen years of drowning and now she had Aaron, her dad. He was her life jacket. Her anchor.

Aaron gives her a quick kiss on her forehead before walking back to his office. He was happy with where things were going with Bailee, he couldn't believe he had another chance at being her father. He knew he had to tell her what Hailey had said, but he didn't know how she would react If he was honest. She only found out whom her parents were minutes before hearing her mother get killed. He felt as if he told her the truth he was shifting the full blame onto his ex-wife which he didn't want her to think. He was partly to blame, if he didn't listen to Hailey and kept looking for her maybe things could have been different. But he stopped looking, that's the part he blamed himself most for. The giving up and forgetting.

"Aww" Garcia cooed at their relationship.

"So Mini baby girl," Derek says getting back to the subject at hand. Bailee waves to him innocently