52 | Bonus: That Day.

The loud noise of beeping startled the young father from his few hours of sleep that he quickly found out to be his new normal

The loud noise of beeping startled the young father from his few hours of sleep that he quickly found out to be his new normal. Slowly opening his eyes to see that he was lying down on the couch which reminded him of the previous night's memories. Looking down his eyes soften, and a real smile covered his face.

His princess fast asleep grasping onto his white pyjama top with one of her tiny hands as she sucks on her thumb with the other. Sure, him and his fiancé had a plan for their life and having children at eighteen was far away in the plan. They had both discussed wanting to be secure within their career before starting a family.

But as soon as Aaron went to the first scan and heard his baby's heartbeat he cried in happiness for being gifted his angel.  That's when his mindset changed and his priorities too, Aaron still wanted to continue with his law degree, and he knew Hailey still wanted to have the college experience and promised her nothing would change.

But clearly somebody had other plans.

Aaron turned the alarm off on his phone and moved his hand to the back of his daughter's neck, slowly soothing her to wake up. The father daughter duo had gotten into a good routine was so proud of his three-month-old.

"Daisy" His whispers kissing her forehead "it's time to wake up angel." Seeing her face scrunched up Aaron knew she was coming out of her sleeping state. Waiting a few movements to see her remove her thumb from her mouth and rubs her eyes.

Aaron pulls her small hands away from her eyes "Careful sweetheart. Don't want to hurt yourself."

Daisy's eyes light up at the sound of her father's voice and giggles, bringing her fingers and poking his cheeks.

Aaron chuckles "Somebody's in a good mood this morning." Standing up and placing Daisy on his hip he walks into the bedroom seeing Hailey still asleep. "Let's go wake mommy up. Huh?"

Shaking Hailey up and placing Daisy down next to her on the bed "What?" Hailey groans.

"Daisy needs a feed and I need to get ready." Aaron states kissing his fiancé on her forehead before going into their bathroom to shower.

Sighing Hailey sits up in her bed and leans against the headrest, pulling Daisy onto her chest and letting her feed. If Hailey was honest, she never wanted this life. To be a mom so early, Aaron did everything for Daisy unless she needed food, or he was at work when Hailey would have to handle her.

Aaron didn't like to admit it but he was disappointed in Hailey, with the way she acted towards Daisy like she was some type of disease. Every time he would bring up the conversation on why she acted in such a way she was scream and storm out their apartment leaving him with his crying daughter.

He just hoped that with some time things would change.

Once he was ready and was dressed in a black suit, he walked back into his bedroom to see Hailey back asleep and Daisy silently crying on her chest. Quickly pulling her to his chest and rocking her side to side.